future problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkey Style

06-18-2012

I'm in a pretty low ELO so i'm not sure what is going to happen when i get into a higher elo. My question is using Karma to counter Kass. I have been having really good luck in the lane faze zoning him out. when he rifts to me i can just slow him plus the shield. and the heal lets me get a couple levels on him pretty fast. i was just wondering if that match up will still work in a higher elo?

TVPMike

06-18-2012

Totally depends how you play and how the enemy Kassadin would play. The reason Kassadin is so strong against Mid Champions is because he not only has the gap-closer, but the silence. I would think that Karma would fare well against him, because when he Ultimate's in and his silence is over, she is low health with a Shield and a Heal (and with rising AP the lower her Health gets? That's gonna be a lot of damage.)

Duas

06-18-2012

dont play karma in high elo, NO ult = fail hero, trust me you need a mid who can carry

TVPMike

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duas View Post
dont play karma in high elo, NO ult = fail hero, trust me you need a mid who can carry
Karma is an amazing Champion lol. I think the problem is people misunderstand how to use her. She is like Orianna, very strong in lane and a support-ish Champion in teamfights. Too many people think they are super-high-damage-Ahri-champions and get themselves killed in teamfights. Like every other Champion, you have to know your place in teamfights.