Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

future problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkey Style

06-18-2012

I'm in a pretty low ELO so i'm not sure what is going to happen when i get into a higher elo. My question is using Karma to counter Kass. I have been having really good luck in the lane faze zoning him out. when he rifts to me i can just slow him plus the shield. and the heal lets me get a couple levels on him pretty fast. i was just wondering if that match up will still work in a higher elo?

TVPMike

06-18-2012

Totally depends how you play and how the enemy Kassadin would play. The reason Kassadin is so strong against Mid Champions is because he not only has the gap-closer, but the silence. I would think that Karma would fare well against him, because when he Ultimate's in and his silence is over, she is low health with a Shield and a Heal (and with rising AP the lower her Health gets? That's gonna be a lot of damage.)

Duas

06-18-2012

dont play karma in high elo, NO ult = fail hero, trust me you need a mid who can carry

TVPMike

06-18-2012

Quote:
Duas:
dont play karma in high elo, NO ult = fail hero, trust me you need a mid who can carry

Karma is an amazing Champion lol. I think the problem is people misunderstand how to use her. She is like Orianna, very strong in lane and a support-ish Champion in teamfights. Too many people think they are super-high-damage-Ahri-champions and get themselves killed in teamfights. Like every other Champion, you have to know your place in teamfights.