I need a good end game champ, riven falls off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmbushGG

06-18-2012

Jax is a good choice.. but riven never fall of at all, i think you need to maximize her passive improve, or check something in your build..
Btw i'm a riven player..

BattleBootyRiven

06-18-2012

gonna buy caitlyn and play her or graves for abit, tired of riven ;p

Canadían

06-18-2012

She doesnt fall off you are just playing her wrong.

If you want an overall champion that is useful the entire game go for somebody like Malphite.

If you want early game dominance pick Renekton, he is the best early game top in terms of damage, and synergy with ganks

TeamAaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Bluewhitelights, you seem to be using phage and brutalizer as part of your core build.
You should just be going for BT, GA then BT, the more ad you have the better.
Then make sure u always use the ult before you engage, thats where the amount of damage she does gets insane when mixed with your passive

EatMyTracers

06-25-2012

Well renekton is good I just got a penta kill in the last game I played.

Ninelivez

06-25-2012

Jax is a good choice, Maybe Lee Sin?

headspree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

if u want good late game champs be mord or yorick they are good at lane and dont fall off at late game

xCry0x

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewhitelights View Post
I have renekton, I suck with him

Fixed.

What do you define as end game? Plenty of games end in the 20-30 min area. If you are talking about 60 min long games then you just need to win earlier. The only champions that really go strong that long are pure AD carries.

DebosBike

06-26-2012

If it gets to late game with Riven then you're doing something wrong

Otterpawps

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewhitelights View Post
always die to irelia or morgan some other crazy high damaging people but whats a good end game champ that dosent fall off, I was thinking of Graves
I feel like you're comparing apples and oranges here. When you mention Riven, I think cool, AD/Tank top or Jungler. If you feel that your damage is not crazy high compared to your opposing laner or types you're probably getting shut down. Riven has huge early game damage output, the price is that if she doesn't get the ganks in or gets shut down she has trouble playing catch up with not only her enemies, but her team for team fights.

You say 'Graves' who is carry AD (bot generally). He's a totally different animal and I don't think is meant for early game sustain as he is for mobility and killing.