Need For New Maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noizu

06-20-2012

Anyone else getting desperate for Riot to take a break on releasing champions and release a new map for once? I'd personally like to see some new scenery and work out some new strategies.

Versparrow

06-20-2012

I agree entirely. New champions are nice but they cost money/time. We can't play different characters on the same map forever. I'm going to start designing some maps. I've got lots of ideas so maybe you'll see some suggestions in the forums.

Chinese Paradise

06-20-2012

I want a 1v1 map. Just to settle all of this people's challenges.

Me: dude. you suck bro. Annie carried you guys.
This dude: really? 1v1 me then.

If there is only a way where playing 1v1 is ranked. To not only settle the argument but setting things straight and with bragging rights.

Klinestife

06-20-2012

seriously. i stopped playing midway through 2010, come back 2 years later and they STILL have not made a new map...other than dominion. WHICH DOES NOT COUNT.

xno0nex

06-20-2012

Why not a bigger map than SR. I'd like to see a 5 lane map with extensive jungle and possibly some bottle necking terrain on the way to each inhib.

DonnFirinne

06-21-2012

Working on it. Help me out, upvotes and feedback are needed
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2187917

And if anyone else gets a map thread up, post a link in mine and I'll come check it out.

Sam Is Whoa

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinestife View Post
seriously. i stopped playing midway through 2010, come back 2 years later and they STILL have not made a new map...other than dominion. WHICH DOES NOT COUNT.
How does dominion not count. A map is hard to make. You need to take in account balance so ppls don't complain and whine purple aide is hard to play. And you have to find out mechanics goals objectives aide objectives and then you have to code it and test it.

Dominion absolutely counts its a totally different way to play the game with different champs. Ppl like you will never be satisfied.

Klinestife

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
How does dominion not count. A map is hard to make. You need to take in account balance so ppls don't complain and whine purple aide is hard to play. And you have to find out mechanics goals objectives aide objectives and then you have to code it and test it.

Dominion absolutely counts its a totally different way to play the game with different champs. Ppl like you will never be satisfied.

so youre saying they cant divert manpower away from creating 2 champions per month to making one map? im not the only one calling out for a new map, as this thread clearly shows.

or are you saying they were designing dominion ever since the game began?

im saying dominion doesnt count because no one will ever take it seriously. it will always be the time passer. people (not just me) want more classic maps to play with.