Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is my fav map and Darius kills it.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuzaki xD

06-19-2012

Quote:
Daminus:
I agree Darius is a pain in 3v3. But you,can counter him with fiddlesticks. He has hard cc. Fear and silence. And in general fiddlesticks is a ****in monster in 3v3.

idk wouldnt darius just use his pull to interupt his drain

Taniwha

06-19-2012

What people fail to understand is he can build pure tank and still burst like a mofo, then your whole team has to target a tank from the get go which also leaves them at a disadvantage.

Also people still think this darius player is an idiot, obviously not including his team mates in the fights aswell.................. they will also have cc etc.

Lajinn5

06-20-2012

lol, i can attest to darius's power on 3v3, i triple executed for an ace, that then led to double inhibitor destruction, but tryn is a pain in the ass, ult when he guillotines and he has no chance

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

I completely rolled a Darius solo top with Fizz, admittedly in 5v5, but the principle still stands that there are champs who absolutely rape him. He is a slow bruiser. If you cc him, he simply can't get stacks. If you take a bouncy champ, like fizz, and play properly, he will simply be unable to hit you.

We will use Fizz as an example: Darius cannot move around the lane, fizz is probably the best champ in game at moving around the lane (passive win)
He walks up, tries to grab,
1. you playful onto him and W, then as he realizes that he is dying and runs, you chase with Q and if lucky, another playful.
or
2. He approaches aggresively, which is all he can do, you go around him through the lane full of minions, you then just QW in and kill, using playful to slow and/or chase
Or
3.You are low/getting ganked and running, you go through some minions, use Q to dive to one of them then playful/trickster even further away (unless you used it to avoid a cc attack aka sion's gaze, nocturne's fear, fiddle's drain and so on). Poor slow darius, with no gapcloser, CANNOT catch you. If you got ganked then it isn't really Darius being OP in the first place.

Just translate things from that into other champs - jax, stick out far, then QWE in on him, maybe ult too, and you have one dead Darius. Riven - use jump and that dash to evade all his ****, come in close and stun. People lose to darius because they behave like OP (and others on this thread) and go "OH GOD DARIUS HE SO OP RUN AWAY'. By running, you just max the damage of his spin (he gets stack - more MS, the more people, the more MS he gets), then he pulls you back, gets 5 stacks, you start running, spins (for 150% again) and ults (for 200%), now continues to the rest of your team, who are probably all running, or stayed on the edge of the axe and let him spin-spam.
Yes, he is very strong... in 1v1 against low hp squishy AD's because he pen's all your amour and slams your hp in a matter of seconds. Put him in a teamfight and he will get RAPED. 1 CC and he is dead after putting out what, 200 damage.

Skared

06-20-2012

Quote:
ZillyAU:
Have a Shen/Soraka/Kayle/Lux/anyone else with good cc or shield effects on your team, ult when he ults, laugh.... there are so many comps that counter Darius it's not even funny. If you don't counter him then expect to get raped.

>lux
>twisted treeline
>Welcome to the Twisted Treeline
>Enemy triple kill!

Gureedu

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Draven counters darius well,on top lane,early game he can hit really hard and make darius unable to farm and his e makes darius ult and pool a bit hard,since it can basically push him away from teem mates and in case you are alone in low health you can always use w to run away from him

Mazusuki

06-20-2012

Darius needs his abilities reworked: higher mana costs, slightly increased cool downs (considering his ultimate hits hard and gets refreshed when he kills a champ), and/or all abilities based on AD and not magic.

He is too strong in team fights. Usually too beefy to be prioritized, yet if not prioritized he melts your hp from 2/5 for an instant kill with just his ultimate. He can pretty much spam it for a an easy ace.

OneManArmy15

06-20-2012

jax and riven counter darius pretty hard in my experience

Isaac Nassimi

06-20-2012

MORGANA IS KILLING 5S FOR ME SHES SO GOOD IN NORMAL FIVES THE MAP IS DYING WHY IS MORGANA ALLOWED IN MY UNRANKED BLIND PICK FIVES?!

same concept.

Taniwha

06-20-2012

Hell no riven and jax get rolled by him early game, so u just zone the whole time.....

And in 5s there is no one character that dominates so hard.... be realistic