This is my fav map and Darius kills it.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidS1 View Post
Rofl, Darius has so many easy counters for example tryndamere,jax,fizz,
Tryndy cannot beat jax tryndy is worst 3v3 bruiser.

Riven, jax, Sion, Lee, any bruiser with frozen

Tortferngatr

06-18-2012

Tryndamere is a pubstomper. Let him free farm and you've got trouble; get one of his many counters and you don't.

But this thread is about Darius.

Incidentally, build health against him. If he can't execute you with his ult, he can't execute anyone else with it for a long time.

Rademus

06-18-2012

I see where this guys coming from though. Darious is a very hard champion . He's tanky but does good damage.When i play Draven and have a good CC champ with me i seem to take him down fine. Malphite has worked well for me against Darious as well.

BloodraiderX

06-19-2012

hmm my morde or tryn would love to vs you top. o and my riven

Taniwha

06-19-2012

People speak like players using darius are stupid or something...... they arent as stupid as people think... ontop of that to play twisted treeline you should not be playing a single map to pick the very select few that counter him....... Either way he effects it in a huge huge way.

Lorthix

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerb View Post
People speak like players using darius are stupid or something...... they arent as stupid as people think... ontop of that to play twisted treeline you should not be playing a single map to pick the very select few that counter him....... Either way he effects it in a huge huge way.
The champions that counter him are some of the most viable picks for the map anyways... So why would you not pick them? You know who else affects the match in a huge, huge way? Tryn, Jax, Shaco, Singed, Lee Sin, Mundo, and Riven.

Trollseph

06-19-2012

I wreck Darius on 3s with my Shaco, and he has no hard CC.

Blue Lambency

06-19-2012

Our team got level 1 aced by a ~1600 ELO team (not complete noobs) yesterday, who had Darius. We managed to pull off an easy win about ~28 minutes in. I think he is definitely OP, but very manageable.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

agreed ,i always ban him in ranked

Daminus

06-19-2012

I agree Darius is a pain in 3v3. But you,can counter him with fiddlesticks. He has hard cc. Fear and silence. And in general fiddlesticks is a ****in monster in 3v3.