This is my fav map and Darius kills it.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taniwha

06-18-2012

If there is a Darius in 3s its pretty much gg.............. in 5s he can be beatn due to cc and better team work in 3s he can 3v1, no matter how tank he builds he still bursts far to much.

This one character has ruined the map for me!

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Have a Shen/Soraka/Kayle/Lux/anyone else with good cc or shield effects on your team, ult when he ults, laugh.... there are so many comps that counter Darius it's not even funny. If you don't counter him then expect to get raped.

Lorthix

06-18-2012

If you have a team with little CC your going to have a bad time on TT with or without Darius on the other team

Dviation

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
If you have a team with little CC your going to have a bad time on TT with or without Darius on the other team
^

BluePriest

06-18-2012

No joke, for the past 2-3 weeks we have won all but about 1 game that had a darius in it. I have a friend that destroys darius as jax, olaf, and a ton of other top champs. We always groan when we see him, and still ban him whenever we do ranked, but I cant figure out why since e win most of the games that have him.I suppose he just requires too much micromanagement for our taste

sthorwall

06-18-2012

Situation:
Darius builds tanky. Still has tons of damage and a Garen-ult with no cooldown.
You burn all your CC on him, but he's too tanky to kill. He ults you. Then your teammate. Then your other teammate.

Partly he's imba, maybe even OP. Partly he's just crazy annoying to face because of the unenjoyable mechanics you have to deal with. Riot has stated that they're wary of "somebody clicked a button and everything went boom and you died' mechanics. They're wary of Veigar and steered clear of those as time went on. But suddenly, spammable Garen ult.

AcidS1

06-18-2012

Rofl, Darius has so many easy counters for example tryndamere,jax,fizz,

Sebastian

06-18-2012

can riot just nerf darius pls????????????????????????????????????????? ok??????

BryAallDay

06-18-2012

I really wish there was normal draft so we could just ban him without playing ranked. His stupid amount of power in 3s has really ruined normal games.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

bAN HIM IN RANKED