What is wrong with this game and why luck determines victory....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RikJamez

06-18-2012

OK, so like many nights on my main. I am playing my 1900 elo rating game, and I am shocked at how many games are decided by luck.

Yes, luck! It is luck that determens who gets the ******* on there "solo" que. I say "solo" because its really 4 teams of duos and 2 saps that can be either feeder, leaver or contributor. From my experience it happens a lot. More than it should even if you were 1400 elo. I played 6 ranked games tonight and 5 of them we had leavers. The 6th we got lucky and had a competent team. I have seen a duo get made and not surrender while clearly doing nothing at the summoner stone. I have seen people that say nothing all game and feed and then report people that get mad at them. All kinds of garbage.

This is so boring. It not only ruins the elo, but ruins the gaming experience for others. I report these people yet I play with the night after night, day after day. I know they ban people but i dont see it working. At the rate that i am seeing bad player they must be banning all the paying good players. Which doesnt suprise me...

The tribunal serves no puprose at all. Riot still has to have someone to review the case and make a decision, and people are only rewarded if they agree with Riot's decision. So you are rejecting if the community thinks you are wrong and still banning people. No purpose at all.

Also, I have a big problem with how easy it is to report someone. It like giving a down syndrom kid a .45 and say its really a squirt gun. You do not need to know ever dam little complaint about every dam little game. Sure if there something big someone can put in a report, but honestly Riot is just wasting it time. Moreover, they listed that most people banned were on losing teams and that those players were "bad", but that is a gross mistake many people I see get banned or reported are just pissed at some ****** that is really play poorly and throwing the game. I have played dozens of games all losses due to people not watching map or bad build or demanding lanes when they class isnt suited for it or going in when they should just b, and many many more reasons.

IMO, if you do the above you need to be told you are bad and you need to stop, or I will kick your ass till you learn or make us lose. Now I am sure all the carebear hippies are saying" oh dud chill out", but in the real world, if your stupid your either Fired, get your ass kicked, or die. Some how Riot thinks that its ok to just keep putting on the diapers for people so they dont get mad and leave while they have 4 other players that get so mad when that player ruins there game by playing terrible.

I have been playing for years and if you had my main you would know my name, but I dont want any flack from Riot so I am posting this on a alt.

Elo should be about what you do in a match and not whether you won or lost. Solo ques should be solo ques. Not duo and dodge 100 times to get lower elo and then que up several duo to get a match and dodge the rest to get ideal que set up with friends on voip. I have done it and everyone else does it. How do you think someone can win 120 games and lose 5 or 6? Just manipulating que till they get the match they want.

Calling first 4 post as troll now............its what this community is really made up of.

DonnFirinne

06-18-2012

I had a response, but then I actually read yours and realized you didn't have any real points, just paragraphs of rage. If you hate the players in the game, get to where better players are, or stop playing. Nobody who isn't bad wants to listen to your raging all the time anyway.

LoLersBane

06-18-2012

troll

ageking

06-18-2012

have you ever actually been a part of the tribunal process? we vote on whether they deserve punisherment or not, and if they do, riot punishes them. If not, they are pardoned. Its not us agreeing with riots decision or not.... also, you are a fairly high elo from what ive heard, your not in elo hell. I understand if this is actually happening but if it goes both ways then im assuming its a fair deal... idk, but best of luck to you.

EyeHearShapes

06-20-2012

Some people sometime have bad games. enough said

w00t lol

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikJamez View Post
OK, so like many nights on my main. I am playing my 1900 elo rating game, and I am shocked at how many games are decided by luck.

Yes, luck! It is luck that determens who gets the ******* on there "solo" que. I say "solo" because its really 4 teams of duos and 2 saps that can be either feeder, leaver or contributor. From my experience it happens a lot. More than it should even if you were 1400 elo. I played 6 ranked games tonight and 5 of them we had leavers. The 6th we got lucky and had a competent team. I have seen a duo get made and not surrender while clearly doing nothing at the summoner stone. I have seen people that say nothing all game and feed and then report people that get mad at them. All kinds of garbage.

This is so boring. It not only ruins the elo, but ruins the gaming experience for others. I report these people yet I play with the night after night, day after day. I know they ban people but i dont see it working. At the rate that i am seeing bad player they must be banning all the paying good players. Which doesnt suprise me...

The tribunal serves no puprose at all. Riot still has to have someone to review the case and make a decision, and people are only rewarded if they agree with Riot's decision. So you are rejecting if the community thinks you are wrong and still banning people. No purpose at all.

Also, I have a big problem with how easy it is to report someone. It like giving a down syndrom kid a .45 and say its really a squirt gun. You do not need to know ever dam little complaint about every dam little game. Sure if there something big someone can put in a report, but honestly Riot is just wasting it time. Moreover, they listed that most people banned were on losing teams and that those players were "bad", but that is a gross mistake many people I see get banned or reported are just pissed at some ****** that is really play poorly and throwing the game. I have played dozens of games all losses due to people not watching map or bad build or demanding lanes when they class isnt suited for it or going in when they should just b, and many many more reasons.

IMO, if you do the above you need to be told you are bad and you need to stop, or I will kick your ass till you learn or make us lose. Now I am sure all the carebear hippies are saying" oh dud chill out", but in the real world, if your stupid your either Fired, get your ass kicked, or die. Some how Riot thinks that its ok to just keep putting on the diapers for people so they dont get mad and leave while they have 4 other players that get so mad when that player ruins there game by playing terrible.

I have been playing for years and if you had my main you would know my name, but I dont want any flack from Riot so I am posting this on a alt.

Elo should be about what you do in a match and not whether you won or lost. Solo ques should be solo ques. Not duo and dodge 100 times to get lower elo and then que up several duo to get a match and dodge the rest to get ideal que set up with friends on voip. I have done it and everyone else does it. How do you think someone can win 120 games and lose 5 or 6? Just manipulating que till they get the match they want.

Calling first 4 post as troll now............its what this community is really made up of.
omg u speak so much u dont get tired

Ian Wind

06-20-2012

in all honesty, grow up and realize that a match made game has its limitations along with people,

1. u cant expect everyone to be as good as you, learn to carry, or give constructive feed back to help the noobs get better

2 reporting someone goes through the tribunal first where a community shares a portion of the vote that counts and where riot makes the final decision, the scores, chat and statistics say it all.
if everyone thinks ur in the wrong, u probly are tbh.

3 if you know someone stupid just educate them or u cn go make another post about how badly u wanna cry because your games got noobs.

and lastly,
yeah sure idealy elo should be how well you play in game, i agree, but i dont thnk riot can hire an equivalent amount of professional players that can referee your game in order to determine your elo just so you get what you deserve because im more than sure there are more than a thousand games going on at once, and i doubt Riot even has that much staff let alone the money to fund and pay staff up to that amount.

Aikimiller

06-20-2012

Stop.

Playing.

Solo.

Queue.

Arranged 5s are the only way to play the game that's any good.

Hempresário

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
Some people sometime have bad games. enough said
Yeah but sometimes you go into their Match history and they fed all their games, what about it ? Is it possible to have 10 bad games in a row ?
I don't think so ...

FreshFuhrer

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hempresário View Post
Yeah but sometimes you go into their Match history and they fed all their games, what about it ? Is it possible to have 10 bad games in a row ?
I don't think so ...
Yes, because in solo queue and normal games you often get paired with idiots. You didn't watch the game so you can't know what happened -- They could've been fine until a Yi botlane ran into tower 10 times and gave Draven four levels advantage and he started pooping on everyone on the 'feeders' team. Ten might be a bit much, but hey.