Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i just got my 4th penta as ap yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virtuss

08-26-2010

Quote:
ouja:
why u need a screen shot? penta's happen all the time, its not some miracle thing that only ever happened in any game once...its a relatively common thing, especially in low elo

im higher elo than you

OLI HC

08-26-2010

AP yi is so useless and trash over all, bottom elo for sure

Virtuss

08-26-2010

Quote:
skybeast:
what's your item build?

rush sheen so you can Q in hit E and double attack for half their hp, sorc boots, soulstealer next 90% of the time (when im doing well) comeplete lich bane, zhonyas, abyssals if no1 has, once i get lich bane done i buy double elixers and when i have zhonyas i always have elixers up, if the game looks like it will last longer than 45 mins you better be working on GA also

Virtuss

08-26-2010

Quote:
OLI HC:
AP yi is so useless and trash over all, bottom elo for sure

im ALOT higher elo than you, fyi

Fyre Nation

08-26-2010

lol @ the low elo noob who said that AP Yi is bad... He's amazingly viable.

Elixius

08-26-2010

Quote:
Doombrew:
rush sheen so you can Q in hit E and double attack for half their hp, sorc boots, soulstealer next 90% of the time (when im doing well) comeplete lich bane, zhonyas, abyssals if no1 has, once i get lich bane done i buy double elixers and when i have zhonyas i always have elixers up, if the game looks like it will last longer than 45 mins you better be working on GA also

^this