THe champ akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firin

08-26-2010

I was deciding on buying akali but can you people advice me her pro/con? thankss

Rancid Sac

08-26-2010

Extremely fun, medium learning curve, incredibly good 1v1, borderline useless in teamfights.

Leveling

08-26-2010

Uhm, once all her skills on cooldown, there's not much she can do it after it.

She's one of the greatest burst champions.

Holy Malevolence

08-26-2010

She's beautiful?
I 'unno about anyone else, but I originally got Akali because she looked good in a decent way, bar the side boob.
And I play 'er crimson skin, so even that doesn't detriment.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Akali is a very high DPS champion that can assassinate/kill nearly any carry or low HP carry before they can kill her.

She does, however, die extremely quickly and is useless if the other team has a lot of AoE/CC to lock her down. For instance, if the team has a morgana or galio they can destroy you in your stealth and essentially remove your ability to kill anything.

If the enemy team is light on CC and more of a heal team, however, you can destroy them in seconds and carry the game to a win with great ease since nothing can slow down your killing process.

If you do play her you need to play her with a certain build. Longsword level 1 (dorans blade if you mastery/rune properly), Boots level 1, Rylais (for the slow and HP), then rageblade, finally you either get a Guardian Angel or Lichabane depending on if you are dying or you think you can afford more DPS items.

Senior Recruiter

08-26-2010

Pros:
-Great burst damage, when/if you get fed you can 2-3shot carries/squishies.
-Doesn't use mana as a resource
Short ability CD's

Cons:
-Superrrr squishy, you will get targeted alot if the enemy is smart
-Very game/team dependant. IF you don't have a good early/mid game you will be pretty much useless end game.
-No escape mechanisms, unless you take Flash or something for summoner spells.

I'm sure there are a few more, but those are just the basics. She's alot of fun to play once you get her playstyle down.

Firin

08-26-2010

ive seen alot of akalis get sheen is it good item?

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

cons:
average akali w-l ratio is like .65
people will hate you for being a kser (and since akalis rarely, if ever carry, that is a very bad thing)
kinda gets messed up in the current aoe metagame. people make sure to use their aoe skills in your stupid little circle and you get owned.

outfoxxed

08-26-2010

cons:
average akali w-l ratio is like .65
people will hate you for being a kser (and since akalis rarely, if ever carry, that is a very bad thing)
kinda gets messed up in the current aoe metagame. people make sure to use their aoe skills in your stupid little circle and you get owned.

Firin

08-26-2010

oh dang ive seen many akalis with a few kills and then just rape everyone