Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I drew Twitch naked during the downtime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageFeathers

11-21-2012

Er mer gerd, ert's er derp.

Rat Lover

11-24-2012

Tetroneaque

Recruiter

12-16-2012

This thread... funny stuff. XD

Ruby69

12-17-2012

Rat Lover I think your art is really cute, specially the pic of Viktor. Twitch is one of my favorite champions (I like mice/rats in general) and I hope he just looks sorta crazy funny after his rework, less grotesque!

WithoutQuestion

12-19-2012

Funny how many Reds immediately jumped on this post after closing your last one :P
Big brother is watching you now.

Touch Connors

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Quote:
WithoutQuestion:
Funny how many Reds immediately jumped on this post after closing your last one :P
Big brother is watching you now.

That is untrue. Reds posted in this thread way before that happened. And it only happened because some tattle-tale bumped a 3 week old thread, only to call attention to it just to get me banned, and even created a separate thread to call attention to it. As you can tell by my posting on this name, it succeeded; my 'Rat Lover' account got forum banned.

I don't consider this ban evading, though, because they could have easily just IP banned me, which has happened before (I also didn't evade to get rid of it, the ban was just randomly lifted one day). I also have no reason to post on an alt to hide my main's name because anyone I was afraid of finding it out has already found it out. So losing that 'Rat Lover' account is absolutely no big deal.

Needless to say, I cannot post any more even slightly suggestive images, because some people don't like fun.

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

12-19-2012

no. too cute. no no no, my eyes!

next step, let's make a twitchy plushie.

Touch Connors

Recruiter

12-23-2012

What if Cait was a shark?

Touch Connors

Recruiter

12-29-2012

:^)

Nurp Derp

01-03-2013

did he herp or just derp? LUV!