Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I drew Twitch naked during the downtime

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rat Lover

Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
aleecasan:
If you could get away with posting the Kog'Maw x Scarner thing (along with everything else) than I don't see a problem with Volibear x Tibbs, lol. You could always do a seperate thread so it won't effect this one. The worst that could happen is they'll close the thread right? Anyway, mods hardly view the art forums.


I don't think you understand the full nature of the picture. We're talking full frontal, 3 foot long, armored bear nudity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Get Thirsty

Junior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Rat Lover:
I don't think you understand the full nature of the picture. We're talking full frontal, 3 foot long, armored bear nudity.

I love it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rat Lover

Member

11-19-2012

rito pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enclipsed

Senior Member

11-19-2012

This is just weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageFeathers

Member

11-19-2012

Twitch the exterminator? I...huh. But wouldn't that----huh. But why would? I. Yes. Okay.

It's kind of like Fizz being a sushi chef. XD I am overjoyed by the amount of Twitch fan art that's on this thread. It makes me a happy panda. I have to ask, are you a rat owner? That's what pushed me to try playing Twitch the first time and I'm just curious. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rat Lover

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
MageFeathers:
Twitch the exterminator? I...huh. But wouldn't that----huh. But why would? I. Yes. Okay.

It's kind of like Fizz being a sushi chef. XD I am overjoyed by the amount of Twitch fan art that's on this thread. It makes me a happy panda. I have to ask, are you a rat owner? That's what pushed me to try playing Twitch the first time and I'm just curious. XD


Exterminator Twitch is an old skin that was found in the PBE files a while ago, and has been hinted by Morello to become a legendary skin when the Twitch remodel comes.

Also, no, I don't have rats; I have cats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rat Lover

Member

11-20-2012

Some more


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageFeathers

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Rat Lover:
Exterminator Twitch is an old skin that was found in the PBE files a while ago, and has been hinted by Morello to become a legendary skin when the Twitch remodel comes.

Also, no, I don't have rats; I have cats.


Really? That's pretty awesome. I'd love to see a new skin for Twitch (even it's a legendary skin). Keep up the good work. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nepolian

Senior Member

11-21-2012

lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMrWreckz

Senior Member

11-21-2012

derp derpity derp derp da derp derp derpity derp