I drew Twitch naked during the downtime

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rat Lover

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleecasan View Post
If you could get away with posting the Kog'Maw x Scarner thing (along with everything else) than I don't see a problem with Volibear x Tibbs, lol. You could always do a seperate thread so it won't effect this one. The worst that could happen is they'll close the thread right? Anyway, mods hardly view the art forums.
I don't think you understand the full nature of the picture. We're talking full frontal, 3 foot long, armored bear nudity.

I Get Thirsty

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Lover View Post
I don't think you understand the full nature of the picture. We're talking full frontal, 3 foot long, armored bear nudity.
I love it.

Rat Lover

11-19-2012

rito pls

Enclipsed

11-19-2012

This is just weird.

MageFeathers

11-19-2012

Twitch the exterminator? I...huh. But wouldn't that----huh. But why would? I. Yes. Okay.

It's kind of like Fizz being a sushi chef. XD I am overjoyed by the amount of Twitch fan art that's on this thread. It makes me a happy panda. I have to ask, are you a rat owner? That's what pushed me to try playing Twitch the first time and I'm just curious. XD

Rat Lover

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageFeathers View Post
Twitch the exterminator? I...huh. But wouldn't that----huh. But why would? I. Yes. Okay.

It's kind of like Fizz being a sushi chef. XD I am overjoyed by the amount of Twitch fan art that's on this thread. It makes me a happy panda. I have to ask, are you a rat owner? That's what pushed me to try playing Twitch the first time and I'm just curious. XD
Exterminator Twitch is an old skin that was found in the PBE files a while ago, and has been hinted by Morello to become a legendary skin when the Twitch remodel comes.

Also, no, I don't have rats; I have cats.

Rat Lover

11-20-2012

Some more

MageFeathers

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Lover View Post
Exterminator Twitch is an old skin that was found in the PBE files a while ago, and has been hinted by Morello to become a legendary skin when the Twitch remodel comes.

Also, no, I don't have rats; I have cats.
Really? That's pretty awesome. I'd love to see a new skin for Twitch (even it's a legendary skin). Keep up the good work. XD

Nepolian

11-21-2012

lol

TheMrWreckz

11-21-2012

derp derpity derp derp da derp derp derpity derp