[Art] Ahri fanart WIP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miron Forestria

01-15-2013

This is my Ahri fanart!

I worked fairly hard on it over the course of a couple of days. It's not done yet, and I'm still trying to find the drive to finish it, and debating over whether it should be a full color or greyscale shading. I might do a full color, but...

For the most part, this is the precursor drawing before I actually do the contest piece I'm planning. I'm hoping to do at least relatively well on the contest piece so that I can at least say I tried. I doubt I will win, what with my luck and the number of people that will be submitting pieces... but I can try.

Tell me what you guys think, and bump a bit so that I can get some more analysis. The more people I get to see this piece, the more likely I can get something more than a couple of trolls! ~^w^~

Miron Forestria

01-15-2013

I really hope someone comes by at some point...
I'm not the best of artists, perhaps... but it would still feel good to know someone was interested enough to look...

Nidken

01-15-2013

haha its great.and entering contests is a great way of increasing your level of skill. keep it up!

Miron Forestria

01-16-2013

Thanks, Nidken. I hope I get more responses soon...

Interceptor09

01-17-2013

looks good op, heckuva lot better than what Im capable of. keep at it!

ParanoidPasta

01-17-2013

nice

Miron Forestria

01-20-2013

Thanks guys. I've got the colored version of it done... (Just need to will up scanning it) I should probably have it up by tomorrow... I hope...