Do assists mean nothing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PalacePenisHill

06-17-2012

In 3v3, it's really easy to be bit in the ass for feeding. Or dying even once. But I can't stand when people ***** at you for not being positive when you're 1/3/15 (just an example). Am I the only one who thinks that those assists should mean something?

Dviation

06-17-2012

If you're playing champions like Shen where you have great initiation mechanics but you lack the ability to finish kills as well as say a bruiser or a carry then, having more deaths than kills while having loads of assists is perfectly fine. Ignore people who think K/D is everything, they have no idea how LoL is played and they're morons for thinking in terms of K/D because LoL is not a FPS.

GodAintListening

06-18-2012

People who think having more deaths than kills and assists are idiots, I've been up against those type of people and personally, they should just uninstall the game because they clearly don't know what the **** they're talking about. Contributing to your team whether its assists or kills is the only thing that matters as far as I'm concerned, I rather do something than nothing.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

assists mean how many times you got ksd

The Only Shaco

06-18-2012

kills is all that matters

Bogoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

I know what you're saying, but if you're someone like, oh lets just say Tryndamere, and you go 1/8/6, you can't really say "yeah well i have 6 assists" but 1/3/15 is great.

BluePriest

06-18-2012

what if you are tryndamere that is 1/3/15? :P

I almost like tanks getting kill early instead of carries because then they essentially HAVE to be focused while youre carry beats on the enemy team.I was raging at a friend of mine because i was a 1/3/9 fiora and he was a 10/2/1 shen, but towards the end of the game he was able to absorb so much damage and was such a threat that they had to ignore me at times to attack him, allowimgme to be aroun 13/5/10 by the end game

Zamadomix

06-20-2012

Assist is the same thing as a kill. A kill just means you got the last hit.... nothing special.

NovaFighter

06-20-2012

assists aren't always just being kill stolen, take soraka ult for example.

doggt123

06-20-2012

It normaly depends on the character your using, some are tailored for assists while others are made for getting the final blow.