Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestions] New Item's for my old post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

08-26-2010

HERE IS MY OLD POST!!!
- http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=193707
For the 2 new gametypes I would love to see! (Hunt 'n' Capture and League of Fame)

Anyways, what would I like to add some items for the gametypes im suggesting.

For Hunt 'n' Capture (One of my popular idea's for a gametype)
I would like to add some crazy ideas to give the players a advantage for the gametype.
There will be 21 Items for this gametype only... I will add more later - Here's the first item...
Idol of Doran -> Requirements: The 3 Doran items (Doran's Blade,Ring and Shield) , Long sword and a Blasting wand.
Stats: 450 Hp , 30 AD and 60 AP.
Unique Passive: Grant's a aura to the user and nearby friendly champions 10% Lifesteal and 20 armor and magic resistance and 10 Hp and Mana Regen.
Unique Active: Grants the user and his team to reveal the object for 2 seconds (Note that this will be effective if the object is not in the lane)
Cost: 2780

The Butterfly (Known to a Kick-arse weapon in DotA - New Modified version from me) -> Requirements:The B.F Sword, Needlessly Large Rod, Chain Vest , Cloth Armor and Giant's Belt.
Stats: 80 AD and 100 AP, 600 Hp and 80 armor
Unique Passive: Each Kill or assist will give the carrier 1 AD/AP, 20 HP and 2 armor (Bonus Cap: 30 AD/AP - 600 Hp and 40 armor) and give nearby champions 35 hp and 15 mana per creep (Enemy Champions: 250 HP and 150 Mana). When the Carrier dies, the Bonuses are lost.
Unique Active: Increases the carriers attack speed by 100% for 2.5 seconds and grants sight to the hidden object for 2 seconds.
Cost:5860

This is all for now...