Who is your favorite support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

advancedAI

06-18-2012

Soraka and blitz.

extreme person

06-18-2012

gotta have love for blitz+leona. A good aggressive support player can set up their AD carry for a lot of kills.

Sahana

06-18-2012

blitz, nidalee, karma, janna in no particular order.

KingSnafu

06-18-2012

play alot of soraka and lulu sorka makes harassing useless and lulu makes charging turrets almost impossible just bunny and ult they die in turret

aerilis2

06-18-2012

support lux- i know that a lot of people play heavy ap lux, but put her with support items shes actually really good

LastStaX

06-18-2012

the only answer is gangplank support, free ad and move speed steroid, global ult and constant Q harass.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Karma.
Bring on the flame.

Nightshroud76

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Zilean. My team is level 16. Wait enemies are still level 12??

jjjnmk

06-18-2012

You can do interesting things with Janna when people try to tower dive you..Hehe.
Taric and Alistar are pretty scary in lane.
Soraka's a pretty safe pick all around.

But my ****ing absolute favorite is Karma. Q does damage and heal, W is a mini shurelyias (if you can get your team to cooperate and walk through it) or a slow, E is a massive shield that does massive damage.

Ionian StarChild

06-18-2012

Karma. When built full AP, her shields and heals will troll the enemies as you give your carry extra health. When built tanky, people will focus you first (mentality that the support should die first because they're squishy), and then find out the hard way that you are nearly impossible to kill. So when they're trying to focus you, your team slowly kills them at the same time. Next to karma is Janna. Janna's CC and passive makes her super evasive and hard to close in on. She's also very good in locking an enemy and securing a kill for her ally. Sona is still fun despite the nerfs. She isn't an early game powerhouse now. Similar to Karma, Sona's true strength is late game when she has items. Then there's Kayle. Kayle has a slow, haste, and her ult that grants invulnerability for a few seconds. She's super fun with varus, especially since she can help dish out damage. Lux is fun too, but I would rather have her go mid to farm for her items fast.