Ask Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-18-2012

So Kagan. Can you describe your connection to Brand. Can you feel your body being moved or are you just watching from a distance?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-18-2012

((Kegan*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
So Kadan. Can you describe your connection to Brand. Can you feel your body being moved or are you just watching from a distance?
Erh, its Kegan...and I do sometimes gain minor control of this body. Most of the time though, I just watch what Brand does from a first person view.

~Kegan Rodhe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Kadan Kagan same thing. You're the only person being controlled by a fire element thing! Anyway Brand. What was your biggest problem to date with blowing up any planet. On a different planet did someone do something more effective in stopping you from burning there world?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Kadan Kagan same thing. You're the only person being controlled by a fire element thing! Anyway Brand. What was your biggest problem to date with blowing up any planet. On a different planet did someone do something more effective in stopping you from burning there world?
You summoners don't understand me at all...It is this world I was created on, and it is this world i have purified multiple times. I have never "blown up" a planet, and i never intend too. I am just the force that keeps nature on its cycle; creation, destruction, recreation.

~Burning Vengeance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-18-2012

A mysterious box with no no distinguishing features save for an emblem consisting of a stylized "V" over a gear appears in Kegan/Brand's cell. Inside the Burning Vengeance would find what appeared to be a mirror, though it was made of steel and the "glass" was pitch black, showing the owner's reflection if looked into. A small piece of paper was taped onto the outer rim with the following message:

Brand/Kegan Rodhe:

This is a videopathic projector. It will enable you to send your magically recorded image to any location of your choosing in the form of a holographic depiction of yourself. With it you should be able to place your presence wherever you desire, though you won't actually be there.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Brand...We are very much alike if you think about it. We both wish to cleanse the earth and we are each made of an element of nature.

If you are willing i will help you achieve yours if you are wiling to help me achieve mine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
(( Please use ooc -_- for anything unrelated ))
((Fine i'l turn it into a legit question.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Treant View Post
Brand...We are very much alike if you think about it. We both wish to cleanse the earth and we are each made of an element of nature.

If you are willing i will help you achieve yours if you are wiling to help me achieve mine.
If you do choose to help me escape my prison, you will still not be spared when i cleanse this corrupt world.

~Burning Vengeance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
If you do choose to help me escape my prison, you will still not be spared when i cleanse this corrupt world.

~Burning Vengeance
Dont you see!? If nature is not spared when the earth is cleansed.There will be nothing to burn. But if you spare nature you may burn it and it will regrow and become larger stronger. Dont you see? We need each other to survive.