Ask Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri View Post
*giggles* Kegan Kegan...

I wonder what kind of person you were before your... Merging. Many love affairs I'd assume.

Also, do you think my new fiery aspect will make me resistant to your spells?
Nothing is fire proof, NOTHING. You will burn just the same as before. Though, i will take more pleasure in destroying such a weak flame.

~Burning Vengeance


Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Hm hey Brand if i get an oven mit will I be able to pat your head because you're so niave in thinking you will set the world ablaze?
If you can convince the counsel to let you in to my prison, i'll certainly give you one pat...after that though, your plan might just go up in smoke...heh heh heh.

~Burning Vengeance


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
You sound just like my mother!

Except change "Brand" to "Tristy"
You really must have had some troubled past years, are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

~Kegan Rodhe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post

You really must have had some troubled past years, are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

~Kegan Rodhe
Why does everyone want me to talk about things? First Poppy and now you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Why does everyone want me to talk about things? First Poppy and now you?
And Teemo will want to talk to you. Soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
And Teemo will want to talk to you. Soon.
...What's your point? I talk to him about my problems all the time! We're friends!

Not that I have enough problems to talk about all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
...What's your point? I talk to him about my problems all the time! We're friends!

Not that I have enough problems to talk about all the time.
I have no point.So that's the point of bringing up this point. ((in other words i want Teemo to ask you out because i wanna see how innocent Teemo takes care of a drunk Tristana))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-17-2012

((He already has.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((He already has.))
{{ Giggity?}}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-17-2012

((AND WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE ALL DEAD TO ME! Except Viktor and his power to hijack threads and storys.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-17-2012

((Look in sinful succulence, as well as shyvana's RP thread))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
((AND WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE ALL DEAD TO ME! Except Viktor and his power to hijack threads and storys.))
{{ My father always used to tell me: "With great power, comes great responsibility, Vik." }}