Ask Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Greetings, Brand and Kegan. How are you faring these days?
Kegan looked pleased to see his old "friend" Viktor
"The high council has really been keeping us busy with constant meetings, so neither of us have been able to get out much. Though it seems to be lightening up recently, maybe i'll be able to go find something to do somewhere"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Brand i understand why you wish to burn the world. It is your nature and we always do wat we r ment to do. but at this rate you wont have to wait much longer if humanity destroys its self because of people like malzahar or vladimir. just wanted to say i understand. i even know that i will be burned but im willing to live with it (or die with it), also just think wat if u tried to go against your nature? u havent tried befor so y not try going aginst burning the world?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan looked pleased to see his old "friend" Viktor
"The high council has really been keeping us busy with constant meetings, so neither of us have been able to get out much. Though it seems to be lightening up recently, maybe i'll be able to go find something to do somewhere"
I see.....And have you made any new acquaintances as of late? We've had several new champions join the League, after all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orihara lzaya

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Kegan, what type of weapons did you use before Brand happened?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Varus

Junior Member

12-08-2012

We should compare abs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Brand would find the tarot card of Death on a wall near his cell. He spoke of cycles of destruction...this is most certainly the card for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"I see.....And have you made any new acquaintances as of late? We've had several new champions join the League, after all."
Well Ahri, and I seem to be getting along well, other than her...Not really anybody has visited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Kegan, what type of weapons did you use before Brand happened?
"Oh you know, the usual. Swords, scimitars, pistols, daggers...I used it all. Heck, i once held a cannon as a weapon."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Varus View Post
We should compare abs.
Stands next to Varus and flexes his molten abs."We need some one to decide whose are better!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Brand would find the tarot card of Death on a wall near his cell. He spoke of cycles of destruction...this is most certainly the card for him.
Brand simply looked at the card and smirked before setting it ablaze.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Varus

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post

Stands next to Varus and flexes his molten abs."We need some one to decide whose are better!"
Indeed. Who would be a good judge, though?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Brand simply looked at the card and smirked before setting it ablaze.
The next day the card would return in the same spot as before. It's message was not one to be taken lightly...it would always return as a reminder for something...but what is that something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

Senior Member

12-10-2012

wat bout my question?