Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

06-28-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
How are you enjoying your portal to the outside world, Burning Vengeance?

Id enjoy it more if i could actually interact with the physical world. More than just being able to burn or heat it. It would be...nice... to be able to pick things up or move things around. Perhaps you can make that happen for me...

~Burning Vengeance

Ask the Herald

06-28-2012

Quote:
CyroCore Brand:
Id enjoy it more if i could actually interact with the physical world. More than just being able to burn or heat it. It would be...nice... to be able to pick things up or move things around. Perhaps you can make that happen for me...

~Burning Vengeance

.....If I did that, then you would certainly ravish the world from the comfort - or discomfort, if you'd prefer - of your prison.

Electrocret

06-28-2012

Hello Kegan,

How are you doing? Do you accompany Brand on his "outside world" adventures? Like... Make sure he doesn't begin his natural cycle without control.

CyroCore Brand

06-28-2012

Quote:
Foxfire Ahri:
Hello Kegan,

How are you doing? Do you accompany Brand on his "outside world" adventures? Like... Make sure he doesn't begin his natural cycle without control.

Oh eh, Ahri...I didn't know you were here...uhm... Im doing quite well for being a vessel for a flame spirit and erh...yes I do go with Brand when he uses the device, sometimes i get to use it myself. I couldn't keep him from doing his plan if i wanted, luckily Viktor can though...

~Kegan Rodhe

Electrocret

06-28-2012

Quote:
CyroCore Brand:
Oh eh, Ahri...I didn't know you were here...uhm... Im doing quite well for being a vessel for a flame spirit and erh...yes I do go with Brand when he uses the device, sometimes i get to use it myself. I couldn't keep him from doing his plan if i wanted, luckily Viktor can though...

~Kegan Rodhe

When you use the device, do you "leave" Brand's body and appear as your former self? That really got me confused!

And Viktor seems to be helping you a lot. Don't you think he may be leading you to his so called "revolution"? That device could be his first step...

CyroCore Brand

06-28-2012

Quote:
Foxfire Ahri:
When you use the device, do you "leave" Brand's body and appear as your former self? That really got me confused!

And Viktor seems to be helping you a lot. Don't you think he may be leading you to his so called "revolution"? That device could be his first step...

Sadly no, it only projects Brand's body, it can't fabricate my old body. It is nice of him to let Brand and myself to explore outside this prison without the risk of the institutes intervention, but i highly doubt he is trying to "revolutionize" me.

Ask the Herald

06-28-2012

.....You don't know that.

SSGuy

06-28-2012

Quote:
SSGuy:
Anivia claims that you despise her the most out of any champion and you two are exact opposites. (Fire and Ice/Destroyer and Guardian) What is your true feelings of the immortal cryophoenix?

*bump*

CyroCore Brand

06-28-2012

Quote:
SSGuy:
Anivia claims that you despise her the most out of any champion and you two are exact opposites. (Fire and Ice/Destroyer and Guardian) What is your true feelings of the immortal cryophoenix?

(( sorry didn't see this one ))

I hate her no more than i hate every other corrupted being.

~Burning Vengeance

CyroCore Brand

06-29-2012

(( BUMPU DOUBLE JUMPU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kmTVNh4_M&list=PLDBE6C3B642E93EEF&index=46&feature=plpp_video ))