Ask Garen

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jax

06-22-2012

((I just had to make a new thread XD.))

Greetings, Summoners and Champions, I am the might of Demacia, Garen, and I have been sent here in purpose of speaking to those that require knowledge of the Demacian military and matters involving me.

AskVeigar

06-22-2012

"Greetings Crownguard,I would like to know how you're duties have going as of late in the Vanguard."

~Xin Zhao

Ask Ezreal

06-22-2012

Why did you get so mad at me for trying to date your sister? What did I ever do to you?

Ask the Monkey

06-22-2012

((**** son, you on a spree. This be your third one.))

So, I hear you went to ballet lesions. I hope you can use a tiara properly.

Ask Jax

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
"Greetings Crownguard,I would like to know how your duties have going as of late in the Vanguard."

~Xin Zhao
It has been flawless until I was seen as a traitor for some time when I defended Katarina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Why did you get so mad at me for trying to date your sister? What did I ever do to you?
She does not want a close relationship with you. Go back with Taric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((**** son, you on a spree. This be your third one.))

So, I hear you went to ballet lesions. I hope you can use a tiara properly.
I did, with my sister, and we make a good duo at it. As for the tiara, I just let her wear it, and she's gorgeous. Moreover, you're much better than me at ballet, particularly the move balaancé, where one spins. You've probably went to more ballet lessons than I did, I anticipate with Ezreal.

Vynliean

06-22-2012

Are you going to sleep with Katarina?

Ask Ezreal

06-22-2012

"What's your problem with me? I never knew Demacians to be such rude obnoxious people."

Vynliean

06-22-2012

Quote:
"What's your problem with me? I never knew Demacians to be such rude obnoxious people."
ezriel you have mental problem find someone who is not a pixel lux.

DigitallyFazed

06-22-2012

Greetings Garen!

I have one, very important question.

With the disappearance of Katarina's father, the uprising of Swain, and Talons vanishing, what do you believe will happen with Noxus' and Demacia's truce? Do you believe that maybe Zaun has something to do with it?

Thanks! -Waffle.

Ask Jax

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynliean View Post
Are you going to sleep with Katarina?
Since our troubles during the Institute's conspiracy, we might still be at a point where we are indignant towards each other. I hope that this matter comes to a good conclusion for both Demacia and Noxus.

Quote:
That is a matter of perspective, Explorer, Luxanna is upset about the rumours that you and Taric are one of those...men. But nevertheless, I sincerely apologise with my indignant first impression with you in the message board. If I were you, I'd come to see Lux and have this solved immediately. Tell her you love her. Frankly I do approve of my sister finding that one person yet I cannot come to a good decision on whether or not to do so since I am yet to confirm that the rumour between you and Taric to be true or false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWaffle View Post
Greetings Garen!

I have one, very important question.

With the disappearance of Katarina's father, the uprising of Swain, and Talons vanishing, what do you believe will happen with Noxus' and Demacia's truce? Do you believe that maybe Zaun has something to do with it?

Thanks! -Waffle.
I am not aware of any involvement by Zaun in the situations at hand, but Katarina's explanation was right: Neither Demacia nor Noxus should be enemies; we've been turned against each other. However, the damage has been done and that no compensation would be needed between Noxus and Demacia; I hope Prince Jarvan IV, or the King, speaks a word to settle these matters once and for all.
The only problem at hand is that I remain sceptical about what is happening here. Until I see those codes regarding the conspiracy, I'll hold my ground.

1234511 ... 20