Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brianp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Eve sucks so hard right now. With her ability remake, her stealth is even worse, now you can't even get close enough to damage before getting CC'd to death.

>_>
I have a feeling Alex Ich disagrees with you, but what does he know, right?

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggron View Post
Sejuani is the worst LoL champ.
This.

I have seen every other champ in the game played well at some point even heimer but never Sejuani.

Coaltar

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezo View Post
This.

I have seen every other champ in the game played well at some point even heimer but never Sejuani.
Sejuani? Who's that! =P

Sky Mence

10-15-2012

Now that Eve got reworked, ill have to say Heimer. Only braindead players would take his bait, and he is a pusher with no escapes and no burst and the hardest skillshot to land in the game... Level 1's would see that coming. Even Sejuani has a purpose as she has a broken lategame initiation. I just dont see why heimer deserves a place in this game. After looking up the patch notes on heimer, ill understand why heimers used to go 10/0. Nowadays, they accomplish nothing

I also never understood karmas skillset. I want to say her as well but sadly i cant since her skillset is the ONLY one i dont understand well.

Ethaneus

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Viers View Post
In all seriousness, Eve is in a really bad place right now. Karma is fine, and works pretty well as a kill lane support or a utility mid
Lolking.net disagrees.

Karma has a 38% Win rate right now, highest in past month was 45% (All ranked games)
Eve has a 55% Win rate, dominates in jungle and high elo mid. (All ranked game)

KaraKuroness

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maredtext View Post
I once managed to kill 5 people with a used straw, this clearly proves that straws are lethal weapons.
It is if you're Jax.

Phantaztick

10-17-2012

Xerath isn't that bad as long as you have map awareness and watch for ganks. I might agree with it being Heimer (and I play Heimer) just because his abilities are so situational. It's tricky to land the grenade, the turrets get outranged by auto attacks, and as long as you have a minion wave, the missles won't hit you. That being said, under the right cercumstances, Heimer can own face.

ArtDZ

10-17-2012

i would vote poppy.

Ordray

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Eve sucks so hard right now. With her ability remake, her stealth is even worse, now you can't even get close enough to damage before getting CC'd to death.
lol Wow, not even close. Eve can faceroll most mid champs if you play her right, and if you can't get close enough to do damage, then you're playing her wrong.

doombotMECHA

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Viers View Post
In all seriousness, Eve is in a really bad place right now. Karma is fine, and works pretty well as a kill lane support or a utility mid
there's a thread on this forum labled "how do I counter eve mid". she's doing well for herself.
poppy is most rewarding imho, terrible laning phase but epic burst late