Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyKai

08-03-2012

Eve is no doubt about it, the current worst champion to use in LoL at this time.

MelReinH

08-04-2012

Atk wise, Twitch is really powerful; however, his extreme squishiness allows him to easily die if one isnt good with him. I have been told that Twitch users are normally Really good, or Really bad. I assume its because of his terrible defense and is easily picked off early game. Looking for a challenge? Try mastering Twitch and see if you can pro with him!

Random Note: Last pvp with Twitch, I got 0/5/0 and was trolled by a member that i should be reported and uninstall. I'm still an amateur with him I guess.

aggron

08-11-2012

Sujani is the worst LoL champ.

funtofant

08-17-2012

i can play karma extremely well
don't quite know what your talking about her as worst
i'd personally say kog'maw (this comment will be - 453 before tomorrow)
i always miss his basic attacks and can't farm. if i build him AD and level up E i can never land his R and the enemy seems to get away with 1/4 health every time with me even in teamfights

Cloudzor

08-17-2012

Eve isnt bad, when she was free a week or so ago.. every game i played i went about 15-5 with her.. you just gotta use her right, imo her Q is op if you use it correctly, go with a tank and just spam that Q, you will lower them and kill them eventually.

A fed eve, you don't want to see that.

SwiftyIRL

08-18-2012

I'd have to say Xerath simply because hes the most challenging champion for me to learn...and I hardly ever see him in normal, ranked, or dominion. In fact, I've been playing this game for roughly 8 months and I've never seen him being played except for when hes free so....

ArmoredDragonIMO

10-01-2012

I know its 2 weeks old, but I had to chime in:

I have to say Viktor here. His combo's have to be done just right, and seem to be easy to avoid even if they are. Every time I go against him its funny because I listen to his Dr. Evil laughs while I am poking him to death. E.g. one time I was anivia, did a flash frost + e combo to the face, and he laughed even though it hit REALLY hard.

kenoin

10-02-2012

Viktor, is kind of one of the worst champions cause his E is so buggy with smart casting it's to the point of frustration that your screen will understand when you bash it with a chair. Xerath isn't a bad champion you just have to be able to land a skill shot... Eve isn't that bad anymore either. Xin Zhao WTB buff.... everyone played him the re-vamp now he's just back to being non-viable.

Theamp4

10-02-2012

Eve sucks so hard right now. With her ability remake, her stealth is even worse, now you can't even get close enough to damage before getting CC'd to death.

Now Karma. I love Karma, she's OP >:3

I usually play Karma as a Support early to mid game, but not the normal Support build.

I go: Boots x2HP x1MP
Tear of Goddess
Boots of Lucidity
If I'm doing well, Archangels
If we need CC, Rylais.
Then get the other after.
Aegis, or if they have more AP than AD, Abyssal.
Situational.
Rabadons if I need to do even MORE damage, Void Staff if they stack MR a lot, or Shurelyas for a more support role if necessary.

Usually the game is over right before I get my situational, and I'm sure the build I use could be better, but it works fine for me, so...

At the end of the match I am usually a positive 10/3/5+ if I am going AP Full, or 4/4/15 if I am going supporty.

Unfortunately, I don't play Karma much because my friends I play with usually have me in other places with different characters >_>

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

blitzcrank if ur looking for a champion noobs can't play most noobs aim at where the enemy is and expect them to afk when most of the time it's better to try curve grabs or throwing it to the side