Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Pyro View Post
I for one, if i had to pick a single champ and call it the worst, I would say Sivir. I have never seen a good Sivir, nor have I seen a Sivir go positive. She really only has a single offensive abillity, an unimpressive farm tool, and her shield is pretty weak as far as I've seen. And not to mention her ult is just another steroid, how boring. I don't doubt that she could be good, I just think that anyone else can do her job better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH..

Sivir played properly is a wrecking machine.

Single offensive ability? Let's analyze this:

Q does a large chunk of damage on travel and return..
W resets her attack animation and allows her to auto attack 2-3 times in quick succession.
E is her shield, which can be used to bait and negate enemy CC/abilities.
R is an attack speed and movement speed steroid for her, her entire team, AND any friendly minions!

Unimpressive farm tool? Have you seen how quickly Sivir can push, and then demolish towers? Apparently not. Q and W combined with (maybe) a few auto attacks completely clear a wave, and W combined with R not only allow you to make short work of a tower (esp with friendly minions in tow), but her R and E combined with Flash/Teleport or Flash/Ghost give you a reliable means of escape.

Weak shield? Again, clearly you've never played versus a GOOD Sivir. Try laning against a decent Sivir as Taric, Alistar, Caitlyn, Teemo, Nidalee, Ashe, etc. As any of those champions, you use abilities which you either place on the ground, or which are predictable to shield.. Every time you try to use these abilities on Sivir or in a lane with Sivir, you run the risk that you just wasted mana, and gave Sivir mana, and then opened yourself up for counter-attack because one of your abilities is now on Cooldown and she has mana to spare. I've actually initiated fights for my team as Sivir by intentionally baiting an enemy tank to CC me, eating their CC with the shield, and then using my Ulti, which signals my team to initiate while I auto-attack myself back to the back-lines OR chase down runners.

Her ulti is NOT just another steroid. Her Ulti turns her entire team and any minions around them into a base-wrecking ball.. It also, as mentioned above, and be used to initiate team fights or help your team escape them when they're not favorable.

If anything, I'd say Sivir and Ashe probably compete for the top 2 spots for "most useful AD Carry to have on your team if played properly".

Etherimp

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sori Zorander View Post
Darius is OP. The players who aren't good with Darius need to uninstall the game. He is the most straight forward wrecking machine I've played in this game. Literally aoe, pull, criple, auto, auto, ult. The players who cannot get that right obviously didn't play the games back in the day that had up, up, down, left, down, right, left, up cheat combo's etc. They are just bad. I honestly have not come across a champ that I have not seen played decently. In order to be the worst champ in LoL, you would have had to seen them go 0/15 every game you have seen that champ in. In a game like this, you have to follow the meta, or the other team who is following it will wreck you. Alot of champs do not cover the Meta at this time, but they cannot be considered the worst champ in LoL.
Darius is not OP. His ulti is OP. There's a difference. Remove the cooldown refresh from his Ulti and you have a balanced champion.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltedWater View Post
I've never played Eve...but isn't one of her phrases "Time to feed."?

Yeah....'nuff said.
LOL! I cracked up in the office when I read that. That is actually one of her Attacking quotes, but its better as a When Picked one. :-)

-------
I'd say its a tossup between Eve and Karma.

1) Eve - They LITERALLY nerfed her into the ground to basically DISABLE her until they could do the stealth rework. The stun became a slow and her Ult recover was halved and AS cut by 25%.
Yet people STILL play her. It IS possible to do well with her, but an Eve player is at a severe disadvantage and would likely do way better with Twitch instead.

2) Karma - It simply does NOT matter how great she may or may not be. She is a SUPPORT champion that cannot go in the support 0 creep stat slot! That enough makes her the worst in the game. At BEST, she is a very situational pick.

There just isn't a good place for her to go in the current metagame which is really crippling. Look at Poppy.... great champ, used to be played a lot, but she is subpar in jungle and top. She owns in dominion but simply is unplayed in the main map.

She was bad when released, requires lots of skill to become adequate, and the metagame was changed right out from under her. She really had no chance.

Fourteenth

06-18-2012

Played with a pro eve, granted probably not the best play for myself but dam this eve was completely wrecking the team with a tank build
GA
Warmogs
Trinity
Atma
More armor, forgot the actual build =/

Duhizy

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Pyro View Post
I for one, if i had to pick a single champ and call it the worst, I would say Sivir. I have never seen a good Sivir, nor have I seen a Sivir go positive. She really only has a single offensive abillity, an unimpressive farm tool, and her shield is pretty weak as far as I've seen. And not to mention her ult is just another steroid, how boring. I don't doubt that she could be good, I just think that anyone else can do her job better.
Are u trolling? I play just about ever ad carry possible in this game and i will tell you right now that i can beat EVERY ad in lane with sivir including caitlyn and urgot(anti carry i guess), iv won more games with sivir than i have with any other ad and consider her one of the top three carries in this game.Please get good at the ad carry role then play her more then ten times and tell me what u think, if the answer is still that shes bad then your not good at the ad role yet so keep trying bud.

Amoc

06-18-2012

Eve is the worst champ. There's absolutely no contest. She has the worst passive in the game hands down. She has no cc, no sustain, she's extremely squishy, she's melee and her skill set, in general, is garbage.

TVPMike

06-18-2012

First, I laughed so hard at the person who said Sivir. You have to be kidding me.

Honestly, Eve wrecks in Arab so hard, that I find it hard to put her up here. In my opinion, Sejuani is the worst Champion in the League. Not only have I never been able to get a positive score on her, I do not believe I have seen anyone else get one on her (on the rare occasions I actually see her being chosen.) Maybe you guys have seen something I haven't, but she is the worst in my opinion.

acosn

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourteenth View Post
Played with a pro eve, granted probably not the best play for myself but dam this eve was completely wrecking the team with a tank build
GA
Warmogs
Trinity
Atma
More armor, forgot the actual build =/
GA on Evelynn is hilarious if you can time her stealth right. You come back invisible.

But a glorified Atmogg's build is just lazy. May as well play a proper soak or a tank if you want to sustain damage, and at least then you're bringing hard CC to the table.

At the end of the day Evelynn is the weakest character in the game, but that doesn't mean she's flat out not viable. Given what she's supposed to do her kit is just weak and at times dysfunctional. Her passive implies she should be laning, and doing it in a solo lane, her ability to maintain pace with targets is reliant on a non-offensive ability, Q has no business not smart targeting enemy champions and her ult got nerfed in half.

Despite that though, Q is the most efficient AP damage in the game when fighting 1 or 2 targets, and E is both a strong mitigation shred and a strong base value AP nuke.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

any champion with stealth that lasts longer than 5 seconds

Panikattak

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post

2) Karma - It simply does NOT matter how great she may or may not be. She is a SUPPORT champion that cannot go in the support 0 creep stat slot! That enough makes her the worst in the game. At BEST, she is a very situational pick.

There just isn't a good place for her to go in the current metagame which is really crippling. Look at Poppy.... great champ, used to be played a lot, but she is subpar in jungle and top. She owns in dominion but simply is unplayed in the main map.

She was bad when released, requires lots of skill to become adequate, and the metagame was changed right out from under her. She really had no chance.
Wrong on so many levels. Karma is a hybrid support/tankyburstAP. The problem is people try to fit her into the meta and it doesn't work as well, unless you duo Q with the bot.
Put her mid or solo top and watch her potential explode.
You build her as a support you are doing it wrong. Think like swain. She is a close range AP caster with AMAZING ratios on AOE spells.

build her semi tanky: ROA ryalis FH, and you can constantly get in the other teams face and harrass without worry. Or build pure AP, sit back and go the old orianna route. massive AOE dmg from ulti+W with powerful shield and healing from Q.

She works bot but you need a partner that knows how to utilize her. Any close range/gapcloser AD carry (graves vayne draven Ez corki) allows for great harrass. with sheild/heals