Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doggeris789

01-18-2013

a lux

Bcuz all skill shots

ImagoDeo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggeris789 View Post
a lux

Bcuz all skill shots
You, sir, are unskilled.

I would have to say that the worst champion at the moment is Syndra, based on a 40% win rate last patch. http://lolmatches.com/championstats/1.0.0.152/N

sourhaze312

01-18-2013

Sion has to be the worst I can think of atm. No gap closers except for stun, your damage doesnt come in until late game and it's only from melee or the shield. Kite sion all day.

hellArchValkyrie

03-11-2013

One word... Urgot.

Iceland

Recruiter

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellArchValkyrie View Post
One word... Urgot.
Negatory! Urgot is a classic champ! one of my favorites, he's just different, not really "the worst champ in LoL" but this thread is based I'm sure 100% for opinions so I say teeto I just hate that little guy, quite worthless, only good for trolling and such xD

SirNoobicus

03-11-2013

Has to be sion, or nami.

I Only Jungle

03-12-2013

Well right now Olaf has the lowest win rate in ranked, with 38% win. Trundle is next, followed by Syndra. I think they might have nerfed olaf a bit to hard.

Sparkling Jarate

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saolue View Post
Karma is amazing in reality... she just has an extremely high learning curve and a unique items set, REQUIRING full cooldown reduction to do really anything....
(She kind of lacks in the meta, and that's why people hate her... she is extremely bursty and I've only seen a couple people actually build correctly with her and do well, including me)

Eve really is in a bad spot, I've defended her, but really there is no point, she is just weak unless she gets fed, but what champion fed isn't a threat? (She is extremely good in dominion I will add though)
Tanks?

Yokinn

03-12-2013

No champion in LoL is bad, they all CAN do well. Some take more time to master than others. This is why many think Eve and Karma are bad due to them being some of the most hard to master champs in LoL... imo.

missou

03-13-2013

Olaf's in a pretty bad spot. Trundle seems lacking, but I've actually seen him do incredibly well on a very consistent basis in the right hands, so I think he just needs some love from a popular streamer to get back into things. Same with Karma, though she's getting reworked soon regardless.
Quinns and Rengars all seem to do pretty terribly.