Worst champion in LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinthisyze

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Elliott View Post
Kassadin, for sure.
You clearly aren't skilled with Kassadin. I love Kassadin, but he's very hard to play, especially pre-6. But man, when he's at level 6 with that ulti, and he's up against casters or even just squishy opponents, watch out. He can obliterate champs and get away before they even know he was there. They flash away? You got your own flash that can be spammed. They keep using abilities? Only gets you closer to force pulse and giving them a slow plus damage they will find hard to avoid. They try to harass? Your Q silences them, so they can't land anything. Your W gets you even more damage when activated, while still giving you more Mana to use if you need to escape. 15% of spell damage goes right into his attack speed instead of actual damage, and can be stacked.
A good combo would be to flash nearby, silence them with your Q to give them damage while leaving them helpless for a few precious seconds for you to land your E and do even more damage, slowing them and almost preventing any escape, activate W and start autoattacking, using your Q when it comes up again to silence them more. If you're in trouble, you're R should be ready to allow you to escape after you've done some damage.

2012Skeptic

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Elliott View Post
Kassadin, for sure.
Kass is a great champion. Locks down the enemy AP carry as well as having a spamable flash to get out of anything and catch up to anyone. Powers up from spells being thrown and has a wicked silence. That alone is powerful

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronyk View Post
The early posts in this forum are outdated, and before the Eve change. She's now very viable. I'd had to say Trundle. He's not bad (Riot has done an excelent job balancing champions), but I do think he is the worst champion in the league. Never once have I seen a lone Trundle coming for me and been worried.
Strange, I've carried games as Trundle before. His Q is so strong.

Ronyk

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Strange, I've carried games as Trundle before. His Q is so strong.
Then I've never had the pleasure (or the fear) of facing you in a game.

demonwings456

01-05-2013

So karma... She is a really squishy champion.

pavlicdyshko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltedWater View Post
I've never played Eve...but isn't one of her phrases "Time to feed."?

Yeah....'nuff said.
lol...I would say unless your amazing at landing nidalee's Q she is pretty bad since her spears can be dodged easily

X4N4T05

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlicdyshko View Post
lol...I would say unless your amazing at landing nidalee's Q she is pretty bad since her spears can be dodged easily
I understand what your saying here, but AP nid is great for chasing/strafing the enemy team. Ad bruiser nid is a pretty strong top lane option. Imo Nid is fine. I'm honestly thinking rengar might be down near the bottom of the barrel, after the nerfs hit him. I think the worst champion might be Zilean.. outside of his ulty, hes really a lower tier support, or mid.

ArcMinuteLight

01-09-2013

Most of these people clearly have no idea whats they're talking about, Eve was buffed in the rework, Karma never really had a problem, HEIM WINS EVERY ****ING LANE, and Kass is really high tier.
Twitch is currently the most underpowered champion in the entire game.

Castyllon

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe10112 View Post
Eve is pretty OP IMO. I outlane ANYONE in mid (although I'm only Level 16). Get fed within 15 minutes, steamroll game no problem.

Vladimir is kinda hard, but his teamfight potential is just great. I mean, +12% damage?
i use vlad alll time ! he its hard in early , but later lvl 8 -9 can do a great sustain and damg using magic penetracion

Elf Elix

01-09-2013

Before you thumbs this down, read it please.

Daruis. Why? So much hate and dislike, why though? ult internal cd. Same for teemo, hate over him when it's his poison. When he hits you and has a bunch of ap it isnt his basic atk, it's the ap from the poison, solution? nerf scaling.

If you mean hard to play or bad skills then karma, trundle, or kayle. Most people picking these characters up haven't a clue how to play them. That's the only bad thing about them, I mean kayle is probably the easiest. (when I first played I misinterpreted her role and abilities completely)