Am i the only 1 who thinks jax is to OP in 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dosavian

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoclotot View Post
AP champions with a form of cc that can stop his Q (Morgana and Lux seem to work just fine) kinda counter him. I've also done well against him with Fiora and with Fizz, in case that helps.

But yeah, generally he's hard to deal with. He's not op as say Tryndamere or Darius, but he's a hard matchup.
Jax is decent in early and midgame, but once he is fed, he becomes a gumcuzzling monster. His attack speed allows his leech+crits+dodge to nuke most other champions safely, but the key to defeating him seems to be separating him from the group and kiting him so that he can't be fed so easily and pushing turrets before he gets a chance to outlvl and start building gear.

I have heard nastiness about Darius, but I've never witnessed a Darius destroy in 3v3. Trynd is just very harassy. His mobility does make him scary as does his ult *shudder*, but when it comes down to it, he is usually built rather squishy and isn't too much of a threat until lvl 6. If you manage to counterjungle Trynd successfully, it could be rapefacingly devastating for his feeding. Also if Tryndamere decides to lane, then he's usually easy baited into a trap by harassment. With all that mobility and not much room to gallop, he's bound to get ancy. A good Trynd will know when to b aggressive, b, b aggressive.

AcidS1

06-20-2012

Yeah, i only wanna hear about stuff for jax, lol.

BioHazardous

06-21-2012

Jax is OP in 3's I have just been playing him in there and every game I will carry my team with around 12 kills and about 2 - 7 deaths depending on how cocky I got but still Jax can kill people who are at full health while he is at half hes just to big of a threat to a team and needs some nerfs.

Black Ice 003

06-21-2012

Hmmm, interesting thread. Jax is only threatening half of the time for me, when I'm using certain champs. Might surprise some of you but I can destroy him with Wukong, usually able to out-muscle him early and late game.

Black Ice 003

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lertan View Post
I main teemo, and only ever had a problem with Jax when dodge was still in. And only until I built the item which negates dodge.

Just keep an eye on him, and watch out for him activating his dodge/stun ability, and keep distance until it goes off.
I agree with you as well, Teemo also destroys Jax, along with many other melee champs, esp. when the enemy has no ranged AD in your lane

Black Ice 003

06-21-2012

don't understand people saying he's OP. Most champs have champs that they have a hard time against, Jax having quite a few of them.

Maybe those of you are usually choosing champs that have hard time when against Jax...

SenStill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

It's usually the tanky DPS champions that I find overpowered in 3s.

Jax, Trundle, Hecarim, Garen, Noct, and Darius to name a few.

Black Ice 003

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenStill View Post
It's usually the tanky DPS champions that I find overpowered in 3s.

Jax, Trundle, Hecarim, Garen, Noct, and Darius to name a few.
Wait there, noct is tanky?

PurpleURP

06-22-2012

jax #1 op
hands down

Sam

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidS1 View Post
Everytime i get against jax he just carrys to hard, the jax will be horrible and build like an idiot and he still carrys it.
Jax OP!