"I gave up halfway through"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

If someone does really well at the start of the game, but then makes friends with someone on the other team and starts intentionally feeding from there (also trying his bet to surrender at every chance), even admitting "I gave up halfway through" and I report him, is it likely he will be punished or pardoned?

His K/D is fairly bad, but due to his good start, it doesn't appear he was feeding unless you were in the game with him.

I was extremely frustrated because the game was fairly close, (we brought down two inhibitors and almost a nexus turret) but the Teemo he made friends with got fed (from the aforementioned intentional feeding) and we lost due to that.

iateagoomba

06-17-2012

I'm not high enough to participate in the tribunal, but if it were me I would punish that person. Intentional feeding is intentional feeding.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Yes but the thing is, it's pretty hard to tell he was feeding unless you were in the game with him, because he still got 7 kills in the beggining.

Mirror

06-18-2012

It shouldn't really matter what the verdict would be on that one game. A sour experience can often leave you wanting to trust that retribution will follow, but the best way to think of the Report function is that you are flagging a player as a poopy person to play with. If they are frequently poopy, they'll be placed before the Tribunal, and it won't be your report standing alone.

TheUnburned

06-18-2012

If he admitted to it in the chat, then the person judging the case will be able to see that. So unless it looks like he was just joking around, he'll most likely be punished for it. (would not happen immediately unless he had enough people report him)