One year later: Matchmaking suggestions V2.0 -With pictures!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extremesadface

06-20-2012

Bump

Delza

Recruiter

06-20-2012

bumpity

Deazun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

really nice i like it !

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Don't really agree, I think part of ranked solo queue's challenge is on the fly decision making and ability to work with a group of strangers in pre-game lobby and during the game. What you're suggesting makes games unnecessarily long and queue times would be ridiculous-imagine how long it would take to find a game at platinum level or higher. I just hit 1700 rating and it takes me on average about 1 minute to find a game.

Private Riem

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romdeau View Post
Don't really agree, I think part of ranked solo queue's challenge is on the fly decision making and ability to work with a group of strangers in pre-game lobby and during the game. What you're suggesting makes games unnecessarily long and queue times would be ridiculous-imagine how long it would take to find a game at platinum level or higher. I just hit 1700 rating and it takes me on average about 1 minute to find a game.
Part of the challenge of ranked is getting your team to work together. This might not be a issue with very high elo (Where everybody is already on top of their game) but for the rest of the community, trolls, afks and jerks run rampant.
For those of us that are trying to improve and gain elo, getting a team going in the short time we have before game starts is simply not enough.

I'd rather spend another minute talking and working with my team than get a queue dodge and end up with players that were on the other side.

Hiras

06-20-2012

Great great great!!!

Legacy Messiah

Recruiter

06-20-2012

I gave a thumbs up for pictures. Can't get any better than pictures.

Omnisciencey

06-20-2012

Bump.

Desert Rain

06-20-2012

bump justice bump bump

Private Riem

06-20-2012

I will have Redcognition
Daily bump