Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZXPrototype

06-20-2012

Play who you have fun with not who might be considered overpowered in early levels.

Heanue

06-21-2012

anyhero is op at ur level

BattleBootyRiven

06-21-2012

teemo, blitzcrank, riven,

supernova77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleetusjohnson View Post
You say warwick is probably the best jungler/laner/ganker. WHAT since when has warwick been the best jungler. He is just ok in lane and his ganks rely on his ult which is garbage. Your suggestions other than that are ok. People need to stop suggesting ww as the guy wont ever get to play him again at a certain point. Jax is more used and more versatile AND the same price. If you can good with him you will be wrecking and having a whole lot of fun. Just saying.
dude if u play him proper he is pretty dangerous because of his passive and q keep getting healed.... jungling ok not the best but still pretty good. and all his ability (even his ulti) is good... just build right items for the job

supernova77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichKingRaider View Post
Warwick is super easy jungler, especially in early levels. He is beast in lane. what are you talking about? Both Tiger Udyr and Warwick have found their places better to be at top rather than in jungle. Warwick sustain counters alot of beast champions at top. Warwick and udyr should be starting champions for junglers as their ganks are easy to learn and even if they can't gank due to lack of awareness as new players, jungle clearing time is really quick, so that they could farm all day in jungle.

Well jax is op so I am on your side about him.
haha... yeah well jax is definitely op... but for beginners? i dont think so... they will keep on dying instead...
i would suggest to stick to simple champions to learn initially... last hit, farm, SUPPORT(god this is biggest of all... not many do this)...

after all that when beginners get used to qwer... they can try out cass, lee sin, janna, karma.. etc to turn pro

not timma

06-21-2012

Early on you want to focus on learning mechanics of the game such as last hitting, how AI targeting works, how jungling works and so on.

With this in mind some really easy to learn champs are Garen, Vladmir, Gangplank, Ashe, Nunu

All these characters have strong ability to stay alive (sustainability) with decent skill sets. Personally I made two accounts. My first account I focused mostly playing Kat, Vlad and Garen, I thought they were all op and easy to play with no mana. I made a second account to play with my low level friends, with that account I never bought a champ until I hit level 30. This let me learn all the characters (at the time at least).

Don't get focused on one "role" or lane, try a bit of everything and learn from your mistakes.

Edit: I lied, ashe's sustainability is **** but she can kite and essentially has 2 abilities making her super easy to play.

MILF

06-21-2012

I always feared master yi when I played a few games. I got stomped so hard

SaveTheMaids

06-22-2012

Darius
Garen
Xin Zhao
Pantheon
Shaco
Akali
Tryndamere
Sion
Leblanc
Twitch
Wukong

Poppy - Gets honorable mention because people will be dumb enough to tower dive her. Then, from there she can just faceroll the entire game.

UpgradeGaming

06-22-2012

lol you get good with twitch when youre still low level you will miss pubstomping with him i know i do. people in low levels simply dont know how to counter that rat

Cele5tialArrow5

06-22-2012

If you can learn to play ap janna. You can play anyone. I began playing support champs and evolved from there.