Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don2955

10-10-2012

I would reccomend warwick, he has great abilities and is an all-arounder so he can practicly do anything like solo(not very good like everyone else :P), jungle or paired (bot and top) and he's not too bad at dominion aswell.

borntawin

10-10-2012

when i first started to play i started with ashe. super easy to play and is still a top tier champ for lvl 30 ranked games.

xShizz

10-10-2012

ASHE -.- good pick for noobs and for pros. people always pick her. Constant slows and a global stunning ulti

H0BOJOE

10-11-2012

Blitzcrank is really fun and is a great team champ that will help to hopefully boost your winnings. He is a little tricky if you are still learning how to play but he is extremely rewarding and its really funny pulling a low lvl champ under ur tower and watching their hp burn away.

GL with your champ selection! xD

Riccard

05-21-2013

karthus

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-21-2013

Better necro a 7 month old thread to suggest Karthus as a good champion for noob players... when he in fact... isn't...

Blessed Raven

05-21-2013

You really need to experiment with every role as a new player. Everyone is some what better at a specific role. My personal suggestion is the first champ I ever bought. Malzahar is a dominant mid laner. He loses to very few champs straight up, but for those champs you are weaker against, you can sit on turret and cast his relatively long distance spells. If they happen to try a turret dive, ult them, get ahead by a kill and hopefully take control of the lane you were previously losing. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...r-guide-289482 Use the build labelled "Sample full build" That is a standard malz build. Ignore ROA, Rylais is way better.

YourMom211

05-21-2013

Teemo
:3

quardians

05-21-2013

When I started playing everyone HATED Darius.

Ninja Tabby

05-21-2013

I may not answer your question but imho any melee champ will do. I started with Xin and Yi and they were just easy to control.