Who is the most OP Champion for a beginner?

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotshwow

06-17-2012

Hey, I've only been playing for a couple weeks now, and I can't decide what to play. I've tried Trynd, Shen, Ashe, that ninja guy, and WW.

As of recently I've been trying WW jungle with some supervision from a good player (my brother in-law) and it seems to be fun.

I was just wondering if any GOOD players out there had any suggestions, and a guide to go with that Champ, without trolling me.

Thanks.

Mattrules123

06-17-2012

For a beginner i would suggest Udyr he is a lot of fun in the jungle as well as easy to play and strong. Go on YouTube and find a jungle udyr guide there are dozens of them. Hope i helped! Also he can be quite tanky and a good damage outputter.

UpgradeGaming

06-17-2012

my first few weeks i played ashe then found veigar hes the one who taught me how to farm so play him because you NEED to farm his q

emberfly

06-17-2012

Master Yi is very OP for a new player. He is extremely easy to play and does a ton of damage. Great for beginners who don't want anything too complicated.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

did I hear twitch anywhere? He dominates 1-10 (they never expect him to pop out of nowhere), gets a bit harder to play 10-20, but once you get to 20+, people will think you troll or troll because of you because by then everybody is just like "oracle time"

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

tryn
I had no idea what his endless rage did

Yorick
Because not knowing how to kill/counterpick/play passively for the first 10 levels

Big Blia

06-17-2012

If you want to really mess with them. I would go with Master Yi. He's cheap and he hurts. Keep up with attack speed and life steal and you're good.

Liu

06-17-2012

master yi and teemo

Tagmonkey

06-17-2012

Try Caitlyn.

She's got huge range, so you can stay away from the middle of the fight and do damage. She's got a great gap closer/escape in her Yordle Trap and she can clear waves early.

Feledran

06-17-2012

Evelynn

1234511 ... 13