Best AP Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Ryze is a situational pick but easily the strongest "AP" if played correctly. As long as he gets decent farm during the laning phase (if you have a good jungler, you'll probably also get kills cus of W), he's strong in mid game and god in late game.

LaZelvache

02-13-2013

nobody talk about Nidalee

LapizDragon

02-13-2013

I think you should play the mid you enjoy playing the most. There are counterpicks for mids and they are easy enough to find online, but until you become a pro, just worry about what the mids you enjoy the most. (Anivia's not over powered, but it was once Froggen's favorite champion, look where that got him)

Sarise

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZelvache View Post
nobody talk about Nidalee
Most AP carries have 2-3 major damaging spells. Nidalee just has her spear. Throw her spear, then sit back and be pretty useless while you wait for that cooldown to come back up. Sure, it's amazing when you hit people with it, but her skillset is too narrow for a pure AP carry in my opinion.

My vote is on Cassiopeia as many others have said. Just need to watch your positioning in teamfights. She feels like a AD carry in that you must always be in attack range with her. She's not the type to spam two spells and then back out til cooldowns come back up. This leaves her extremely vulnerable to poor positioning or jumpy champs that can get past your frontline.

C9 BalI

11-03-2013

fizz the best ap