Seth Winternight's fanart drawing! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seth Winternight

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzoil View Post
I guess I read your opening post wrong. I thought you were an aspiring illustrator/comic book artist. I guess you just like rendering pictures; These links aren't ads, they are the steps that are required for character artist.

I am and I misread the links. I then had a look at the links, but I do not require them, as I have sources like that already and I have a few books to help me. On top of that, I am still going through education, so I have good sources to learn what I need. Thank you for your concern.

Zulthak

06-24-2012

Very well done! Keep em coming!!!

Seth Winternight

06-24-2012

Thanks for the comment. I was requested by someone to draw urgot, so he will be coming up in the near future.

Seth Winternight

06-26-2012

I would like to apoligize to kenzoil sincerely.
I have looked at the sources and I have read the information, but it's only the youtube video that looks interesting and has good information for me. Thanks for the links.

Just another bump too

Seth Winternight

07-02-2012

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump

Seth Winternight

07-02-2012

New drawing incoming! Drawing of urgot, done with HB & 2B pencil, Colour pencils and Green fineliner.
I used Urgot's splash art as reference for the drawing and I played around with the colour green as it's the most prominent colour on his profile. I'm still keeping the focus on strong shading, but having the one colour element to give the piece character.
Hope you like it. If you have critique I PROMISE I won't throw a hissy fit this time xD

Seth Winternight

07-02-2012

Bumping! Alistar is coming up very soon

Seth Winternight

07-05-2012

Bumping up again. Still working on Ali.

Seth Winternight

07-07-2012

And here is alistar, done in full colour, with the additional fineliner. The grainy texture is a result of the texture of the sketchbook, but I reckon it looks good. Feel free to leave your opinions.

Seth Winternight

07-08-2012

Bumping up again for my artwork and my most recent Alistar drawing. All work done traditionally