Superb Villain Veigar Painting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zælus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

i just made this in my art class because i was a little bored and felt like painting, and i just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

http://heius-prime.deviantart.com/ar...ting-308661095

Rafaael

06-17-2012

perfect

Zælus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaael View Post
perfect
well i thank you very much sir, a lot of people i know said it looked really bad and the background did not match veigar at all, I'm glad to know they are just full of **** :3

Artemis Enterori

06-17-2012

LOOOL people say this is bad? Are you studying arts in university? This is awesome! Only picasso could criticize you

Zælus

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Enterori View Post
LOOOL people say this is bad? Are you studying arts in university? This is awesome! Only picasso could criticize you
haha no dude, I'm not in university, i grad in 2 weeks, and no this is just w/e i do on my free time, i'm not very committed to art, cooking is my passion, this is just something to keep me form being bored.

BD MIND TAP

06-17-2012

Its pretty tight.

Chewbacca Bot

06-18-2012

magnifico

Zælus

06-18-2012

well thank you all for your kind comments

LiveFreeOrDie3

06-18-2012

I like it a lot don't listen to those tards!

Zælus

06-19-2012

well than you for your kind words, glad to know not all of the human race is a bias bigoted *******.