Looking for two players SIERIOUS about a ranked 3v3 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BioHazardous

06-21-2012

I have been doing many 3's games and usually do well. I can play any roll but preferably a melee charactor and i do well as jax. Check History. So if you want a team and a decent teammate add me on LoL. Before making a ranked team, we would have a few custom games to test skill. If you can't find the alt codes for the O and the E heres the name: Hs. So ADD ME

seltrix

06-21-2012

You posted on my thread was wondering Who do you play?. And do you use Skype or some sort of chat program.?

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

ME

Drúgs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Add me up

BioHazardous

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seltrix View Post
You posted on my thread was wondering Who do you play?. And do you use Skype or some sort of chat program.?
I can play the majority of the charactors i own. I usually like to play the carrys so for ranked matchs maybe people like Varus, Ashe, Vayne, or another one like that but I can also use tanks (Voli Mundo Malphite Etc.) and Casters. ( Brand Morgana working on getting Ziggs but can play him well Etc.)

And I have both Skype and Teamspeak 3