Alternative twisted fate build, need input.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

11-01-2009

That and I downed a ton of turrets and dragons.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheZeroFaReal

11-01-2009

I play a physical DPS build for T-Fate all the time doing the constant push on all the lanes strategy. The item build I go for this goes as follows

1. Mekki + Mana Pot + Health Pot
2. Philo Stone
3. Berserker Greaves/Boots Of Mobility (Depends on what the other team has. Boots of Mobility for those with good chasers so you can escape easily) / Mercury Treads for the Magic Resist
4. Zeal - > Sheen - > Phage - > Trinity Force
5. Infinity Edge
6. Elixirs end of game

The summoner spells I bring are heal and ghost for better survival.

Skills in order
PaC
Gate
PaC
Wild Cards
PaC
Destiny
PaC
Gate
PaC
Gate
Wild Cards
Destiny
Gate
Gate
Wild Cards
Wilds Cards

The proc from Sheen / Trinity Force helps me down towers quick while the attack speed from my items make back dooring quick.

The play style for the push build also helps down carries in team fights so the build is versatile. I've used this build tons and tons of times and it is a lot more fun than AP Card Master. Because Wild Cards isn't what you beef up early, you can just spam it for Sheen Procs. Your auto attack does tons late game and downs squishes fast. I often change Infinity edge to just a BF Sword and another item to counter the other teams build. I've beaten a ton of players with this build and I main Twisted Fate =D. Hope this is what you were asking for. It's fun reading the other type of builds people suggest.