Patch stuck at 99% then fails.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfessorZeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Hello there! I haven't had this issue before, when I went to patch up to the latest update everything was going smoothly, then the patcher seemed to hiccup at 99%. I closed and restarted the launcher and the same thing happened again. I decided to just leave it for quite a while and returned to find the "Patch Failed" error. I tried once more, just to be sure, and the same thing popped up. I've attached a screencap of the error message. It seems to get stuck when it reaches the Applying Patches stage, namely once it hits "VOBank_en_US.fsb."

Hope to hear a fix soon, I'm itching to play some Naut!

ProfessorZeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Not even a single view. I am the ninety-nine percent. ;____________;

ProfessorZeek

06-17-2012

Please, some help would be great. I just finished reading through the Workbench and nothing in there helped at all. At this point I just want to patch, I'll play later.

Breau

06-17-2012

Same thing happened to me.

0din234

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
Same thing happened to me.
this^

TheGuMan

06-18-2012

I've had the same problem described. I'm gonna see if repairing the installation will fix it.

EDIT: After repairing, I still get the same problem =/

EDIT 2: I was snooping around the LoL directory (Default is in the root of your C:\ drive), and found "lol.launcher.admin.exe". Anyways, when I ran it, the launcher ran, started re-downloading the updates, and successfully finished!

Coldestrain

06-18-2012

I've had the same problem and this is like my 5th time reinstalling. Seems as though my patcher isnt making any REAL progression. I havnt played the game in like 4 months cause i was tired of these patching glitches.

surgeontank

10-27-2012

I also have this problem ive had it before and reinstalled game and got it to work this time i went threw the same list of fix its and still cant log in any new info on this problem would be great..

Skardae

10-27-2012

I had this same problem, only when it was downloading something like "surprise fiddlesticks windup" or something. Reinstalling the third time now, and going to re-download the installer. My brother also had this problem, but it went away when he uninstalled, re-downloaded the installer and installed it.

Fx19Force

12-19-2012

I have this exact same problem too, even getting stuck on the same file VOBank_en_US.fsb. I have been trying to fix this for over two weeks, someone please help!