Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Account wiped?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

so yesterday I was playing on my account like i normally do, today I went to try and login it said my PW was wrong. Which was weird but I clicked forgot my password, and after giving my account name it told me "no account with that name" which was even more weird.

So i went to forgot your username, and I put in my email address and it told me i had no account registered with that email. I've had that account for like 2 years. Would like to know what happened.

Thank you_

EDIT: Apparently I'm logged in the forums with my account, and i can post new topics BUT if i try and access My account, it asks me to input authentication information again.