Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trapped in a non-existant game.... plz HALP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criode

06-17-2012

Yea so, I logged on today; downloaded the patch.

Attempted to start a match of Dominion on another account I'm leveling (XenGaming)
After 19 Minutes in que I left; assuming something was just wrong with the server from the patch.
It advised me "You may not leave now; matchmaking is imminent!" Or something along those lines. So I waited another 5 minutes. Still nothing. ALT+F4....
Log back in. Hit a 19k que. Wait 3 minutes. Then it tells me I've left a game in progress.
I click the reconnect button; it turns grey; and nothing happens. Reconnect button has now been sitting grey without loading a game for 15+ minutes. WUTDO?

Also; if I log in from this account; I am able to play a match; so it's not the client I don't think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

East Side Guy

06-17-2012

Im trapped in this circle of poep-le NOT READING THE REST OF THE ****ING FORUMS before posting the same **** over and over just in a diff thread.