Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Axel, the Full Metal Jacket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

extra pop

06-25-2012

Bump, I like he idea.
+1

Secluded Death

06-25-2012

Thanks! -Semi bump-

Goulasch

06-26-2012

The reload system is an interesting concept. His proposed skillset, however, feels overly complicated and out-of-place in my opinion. I understand the desire to come up with interesting skills, but keep simplicity in mind, and focus more on how your skills will mesh together in the long run.

Secluded Death

06-26-2012

Spam Q, E, then W. What would you do? (:

Shizle My Nizle

06-27-2012

like the idea, you have my support

Secluded Death

06-27-2012

Thank you again! :P

Secluded Death

07-02-2012

New picture by CypherA! Check it out in the link on the thread

Secluded Death

08-01-2012

Bump? :P

Gjom

10-07-2012

Hello, it's me. I'm pretty sure I have reviewed this before, however I will give it another look over.

- - -

Alright, so from what I looked at it's ALRIGHT. It needs a little bit of a rework to fit his kit a little differently.
But overall I can see a great champion coming from this.

- - -
Sorry my reply to this took so long, I'm working on reinstating the thread again.
Please take a look at my newest champ?

Kalamunja, The Shadow of Ionia = http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2654498

Secluded Death

05-04-2013

Quote:
Gjom:
Hello, it's me. I'm pretty sure I have reviewed this before, however I will give it another look over.

- - -

Alright, so from what I looked at it's ALRIGHT. It needs a little bit of a rework to fit his kit a little differently.
But overall I can see a great champion coming from this.

- - -
Sorry my reply to this took so long, I'm working on reinstating the thread again.
Please take a look at my newest champ?

Kalamunja, The Shadow of Ionia = http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2654498

I think my reply took the longest. I'm going to have to tweak the entire kit to match the new league. That and maybe a major rework on the ult. Whats up with the email notification? I never get any.