Axel, the Full Metal Jacket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

06-22-2012

Sorry for the delay...i let myself get trampled by champ reviews...

lets start thy foolishness

good Reload passive...by the way ...wheres his attack speed?i think you forgot to put it...20 bullets forever?...anyway good new resource

Q: Infection as a skill shot the cooldown looks too strong...increase a little bit..like 5-7 seconds...and another thing...the stacked "parasite" jumps to another non parasited unit?...this part i didnt understand totally...good damage,(the 40% AD every 2 seconds overtime is buggin me as well...i need to do the maths....)

W: Shadow Dance this skill is kinda like Vayne+Varus rigth? low the AD rate (if you wanted to) the thing on this skill is the triggering parasitic bullets (a skillshot with 2 seconds Cooldown...with 10 seconds duration) this skill with sinergy with Q makes kill the Carrys/Supports/Weaky Mages....way to easy (i think)....imagine yourself with 200 AD easy to put it rigth?...so...with som cd reduc Q: Infection it will be a stack every 1,2 seconds...you will be able to add more than 3 or 4 stacks quite easily rigth? 4 times 200 is 800 without any effort...in my opinion...i trully think W: Shadow Dance can trigger the Parasitic Bullets but with lower AD ratio
ANYTHING else about this skill i like it! CD, bullet cost, range, untargeteableness...

E: Wired Bullet. [Lock-on]

Quote:
5/10/15/20 (+0.5 AP) attack damage.
explain me that..or you hav misspelled?
with that exception...PERFECT skill love the idea here....

R: Supply Drop. [AoE Placement] i swear to you..im not lazy my reviews a tend to be as detailed as possible ... BUT ... another semi- perfect skill...fits him perfectly...the 2 seconds CD is kinda tricky...BUTē it is a 2 seconds delay within 80 units AoE to land on a enemy...(in other words....you have to hit em rigth i their forehead to stun someone...thats great...this is the diference between ok Axel players and Legendary Axel players)

fun Skin for Axel...he looks like the Marines from the Manga/Anime One Piece....great job man...

could you feedback some of my champs?

Nola

06-22-2012

I'll try to bump this post until I get this guy on Free Week.

Secluded Death

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
Sorry for the delay...i let myself get trampled by champ reviews...

lets start thy foolishness

good Reload passive...by the way ...wheres his attack speed?i think you forgot to put it...20 bullets forever?...anyway good new resource

Q: Infection as a skill shot the cooldown looks too strong...increase a little bit..like 5-7 seconds...and another thing...the stacked "parasite" jumps to another non parasited unit?...this part i didnt understand totally...good damage,(the 40% AD every 2 seconds overtime is buggin me as well...i need to do the maths....)

W: Shadow Dance this skill is kinda like Vayne+Varus rigth? low the AD rate (if you wanted to) the thing on this skill is the triggering parasitic bullets (a skillshot with 2 seconds Cooldown...with 10 seconds duration) this skill with sinergy with Q makes kill the Carrys/Supports/Weaky Mages....way to easy (i think)....imagine yourself with 200 AD easy to put it rigth?...so...with som cd reduc Q: Infection it will be a stack every 1,2 seconds...you will be able to add more than 3 or 4 stacks quite easily rigth? 4 times 200 is 800 without any effort...in my opinion...i trully think W: Shadow Dance can trigger the Parasitic Bullets but with lower AD ratio
ANYTHING else about this skill i like it! CD, bullet cost, range, untargeteableness...

E: Wired Bullet. [Lock-on] explain me that..or you hav misspelled?
with that exception...PERFECT skill love the idea here....

R: Supply Drop. [AoE Placement] i swear to you..im not lazy my reviews a tend to be as detailed as possible ... BUT ... another semi- perfect skill...fits him perfectly...the 2 seconds CD is kinda tricky...BUTē it is a 2 seconds delay within 80 units AoE to land on a enemy...(in other words....you have to hit em rigth i their forehead to stun someone...thats great...this is the diference between ok Axel players and Legendary Axel players)

fun Skin for Axel...he looks like the Marines from the Manga/Anime One Piece....great job man...

could you feedback some of my champs?

For the attack speed, do you mean in the basic stats? And yes, 20 bullets forever except while his Ult is on cooldown as it increases his max to 22/24/26.

The only way for a unit to be infected with more than one parasite is when you shoot them. Parasite affects all units so a champion can hide behind minions to protect themselves from taking too much of the DoT. I'm sure Riot will play with the numbers on the jumps ;P. Should I reduce the DoT to like 6 second lifespan? As it currently stands, it is pretty much an AoE version of Teemo's Toxic Shot but is a skill shot with a cooldown and limited supply.

You click on your target within range and the skill activates for Wired Bullet.

Thanks! I was scared that I would have had to make a new ultimate because the one I had sucked.

Link me with your champion and I'll check it out . If you could, would review one more champion of mine? This one is in development and needs some serious help haha.

Nova, Guardian of the Void

Secluded Death

06-22-2012

6/22/12 5:37pm: Increased base health and health increase on level up, health regen and health regen increase on level up slightly. Reduced base armor from 18 to 15. Changed Supply Drop's "while on cool down, Axel's maximum bullets increase" to passively increasing his max.

Secluded Death

06-22-2012

bump

Kemherar

06-23-2012

bump,
what champ were you talking about in previous page

LegionofArcana

06-23-2012

a male support cait lol

Secluded Death

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemherar View Post
bump,
what champ were you talking about in previous page
Nova, Guardian of the Void

Secluded Death

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionofArcana View Post
a male support cait lol
Funny... not. Just because he has a rifle, doesn't make him a male support cait. Everything about him is different besides the rifle. And his rifle has a sword on the end...

Secluded Death

06-25-2012

Bumping for bumps