Axel, the Full Metal Jacket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secluded Death

06-19-2012

Feedback, anyone?

Secluded Death

06-19-2012

Righteous bump~

Kemherar

06-20-2012

sorry but what mean those bump. Is it to keep the thread running

Secluded Death

06-20-2012

Pretty much yeah. I know for a fact this thread will die because there are new threads every minute. It'll get buried and I don't want that to happen D:

bumticklers

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Your reload concept wont work as it is stated.
The movement bonus for missing bullets doesnt tell us how many bullets Axel can hold (maximum bullets)
Reload should be a skill that lets axel replenish some bullets and then have other skills that use bullets.
Especially if the bullets reload 1 bullet a second it will be easy to stack bullets for him.

Personally I think an ammo concept is a good idea but it doesnt seem to be thought out that clearly here.

Secluded Death

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumticklers View Post
Your reload concept wont work as it is stated.
The movement bonus for missing bullets doesnt tell us how many bullets Axel can hold (maximum bullets)
Reload should be a skill that lets axel replenish some bullets and then have other skills that use bullets.
Especially if the bullets reload 1 bullet a second it will be easy to stack bullets for him.

Personally I think an ammo concept is a good idea but it doesnt seem to be thought out that clearly here.
If you bothered to read the entire thread, Axel's maximum bullets is 20. At levels 1, 2, and 3 for his R, while on cool down, his maximum increases to 22,24,26 respectively.

2 skills use bullets, and his basic attack does also. I wonder if Riot could make it so that if Axel is within a certain distance of a target, he shoots, and if he is close enough, he uses melee. That would be fun.

Kemherar

06-20-2012

funny ppl that doesnt read. As soon as i start reading his comment i knew it. I think you should add something like a reference to the bottom so they know where to see for the maximum ammo

Secluded Death

06-20-2012

There shouldn't be a need for a reference. All the info is already there. People need to read all of it if they want to understand. Thanks to everyone who read everything, I was able to tweak a lot of things that needed major tweaking. People who don't read everything just criticize what was fixed.

Ill just let everyone know to read everything as to minimize repetitive questions.

Secluded Death

06-20-2012

Desperate bump! T-T

Secluded Death

06-20-2012

Bump, anyone?