Axel, the Full Metal Jacket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

@Kemherar: Added twitter info to the thread .

Follow me on Twitter for news and updates!

Kemherar

06-18-2012

I must admit English is not my first language so if you need something clearer just ask.

those are idea, tell me what you think about

About Q, i have find something interesting and I think you want it to be the primary dmg source (over auto attack). I really like spamming Cassiopeia twing fang and I think we should keep this low for the same reason. In addition, making it a skill shot is nice. About the scaling and the evident difficulty to scale your first idea, I have this to propose: remove the hopping and stacking part of the skill cuz it is quite hard to manage I think. Instead, a unit may be infect by only one parasite at a time that last 10 sec. You can infect multiple enemies with parasite but if you shot this skill to a unit that is already infected the parasite explode dealing dmg to unit and 50% to unit in an AOE. If another infected unit is within explosion range, it own parasite explode but dealing the exploding bonus dmg only to himself. The scaling would be bonus AD for parasite dmg and AP for the explosion. (so to master this one youll have to be able infect as many ppl as possible during the 10 sec timer than make them explode near other)

I have nothing to say about the W usage but the scaling is to be modified

The E is also to be tweak. As you decide to make it a lock on skill and it make it easier to place, I think it should not be unlimited. Instead, make the line last 6 sec or until you go past 700 range from target (or something like leblancís chain). If you donít activated it or you exceed the limit range the line broke and you waste another bullet fixing your loader. (this way you have to choose between reel or run, also there is no strange debuff affecting yourself)

R- As I see, you change your passive so it is rewarding to keep loader low, nice job . The attack speed part could be add as a passive to your ult, so your loader size would be a hard choice and depending on the situation

Kemherar

06-18-2012

oh dam you update some part during my writing, i re-read and see if i need to change something

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

What if I made the Q do this: Axel can fire a parasitic bullet every 1 second 5 times before going on cool down.

And then make the cool down 30/27/24/21/18

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Bumpy

Kemherar

06-18-2012

In my opinion, the hoping part with multiple independant parasite maybe hard to manage, but a designer or programer would be more helpful about that. The limited shot for Q helps. It is kind of a overall stack limit that prevent OP.

Secluded Death

06-18-2012

Considering the life duration, one champion cant have more than 9 stacks. Other champions cant have more than one unless they were shot.

Secluded Death

06-19-2012

Bump~

BBFSmokedCayenne

06-19-2012

sounds epic

Secluded Death

06-19-2012

Thanks! It needs quite a many tweaks. Would love some feedback