Stout, Born of Brew

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unusualRenegade

04-05-2013

Stout, Born of Brew

Quote:
"It's my most brilliant creation! Also the only one to ever talk back to me..."
- Gragas
Lore:
Stout has been claimed by Gragas to be his most brilliant creation, but it is widely known that he was created completely by accident. Gragas had been working on a strong, frothy brew to present at a noxian festival, it was meant to be a sort of gift to the noxian command as incintive to remove the constables that had recently been hounding him. The creation went wrong when one of Gragas' kegs tipped and poured dozens of gallons of the brew into the powerful nexus near the large man's home. Gragas wept for an entire night at the loss of his creation, eventually passing out in a tankard of some of his stronger liqour.

Several days later, constables arrived at his door demanding an explanation for several robberies that had taken place in noxus, the only thing linking them had been an incredibly strong smell of alcohol left at each crime scene. After Gragas convinced them of his innocence, the constables then spent the next several weeks tracking down and capturing what then become known as the creature Stout. Once captured he was offered the opportunity to either be destroyed by one of noxus' mages, or to fight for them in the league. Stout valued it's newfound life too much to turn down their offer, and now it can be found leaving it's trail of brew upon the fields of justice.

Passive: Drink up!: Every 3rd spell cast, Stout's next basic attack applies Tipsy! to the target, causing the to stumble drunkenly (similar to fear) for .25/.5/.75 seconds (increases at 7/13)

Q: Brew Blast: (skillshot) Stout fires a blast of potent brew in a line, dealing 90/120/150/180/210 (+60% AP) magic damage to each enemy it hits.
Range: 900. Cooldown: 8. Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100

W: Sudsy Jetstream: Stout fires a jet of suds beneath him, launching himself to the target location and dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+50% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies upon landing.
Range: 750. Size of landing: 300. Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12. Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105/115

E: Wave of Ale: Stout fires a wave of ale in a cone, dealing 70/105/140/185/220 (+60% AP) magic damage and knocking enemies back.
Range: 700. Size of Cone: 50 degrees. Knockback Distance: 600. Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8. Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105/115

R: Blackout!: Stout creates a massive torrent of strong brew that expands outward around him, it's so strong that it causes affected enemies to blackout, taking 150/250/350 (+70% AP) magic damage and becoming stunned for 1/1.75/2.5 seconds.
Range: 800. Cooldown: 150/135/120. Mana Cost: 100/150/200

Stats:

Health: 375(+78)
Health Regen: 6.95 (+0.5)
Mana: 250 (+50)
Mana Regen: 6.8 (+0.55)
Attack Damage: 49 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.62 (+2.15%)
Armour: 12 (+3.1)
Magic Resist: 30 (+0)
Attack Range: 450
Move Speed: 335

Update: adjusted base mana and the mana cost of several of the abilities based on comments from Death By A Bunny

EDIT: updated with a quick sketch of how I want him to look.

Hograhn

04-05-2013

Lol just the name made me have to come see this!

Hograhn

04-05-2013

This rocks, get some base stats and damage and cooldowns and stuf like that and he is set for every one to see!

unusualRenegade

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hograhn View Post
This rocks, get some base stats and damage and cooldowns and stuf like that and he is set for every one to see!
I have those? Unless you can't see them for some reason?

I'm glad you like it though

TheGazeleHimself

04-05-2013

love the concept, qwer are all great, but I think his passive is, well, crazy OP

unusualRenegade

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGazeleHimself View Post
love the concept, qwer are all great, but I think his passive is, well, crazy OP
Yeah, I'm still iffy about it, I want something that gives a sort of "drunk" debuff thing, but I'm not sure if that's the best thing for it. Any suggestions would be great!

TheGazeleHimself

04-05-2013

Drunk debuff is just what his passive needs, you just have to consider that 4 stacks of a 15% slow for four seconds is just a bit overkill. Perhaps every time (or every 3rd time depending on high/low cool downs) Stout casts a spell, his next basic attack applies the "tipsy" debuff, causing the target to dance for .25/.50/.75 seconds? That might not be perfect either.... if anything else comes to mind I'll get back atcha!

unusualRenegade

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGazeleHimself View Post
Drunk debuff is just what his passive needs, you just have to consider that 4 stacks of a 15% slow for four seconds is just a bit overkill. Perhaps every time (or every 3rd time depending on high/low cool downs) Stout casts a spell, his next basic attack applies the "tipsy" debuff, causing the target to dance for .25/.50/.75 seconds? That might not be perfect either.... if anything else comes to mind I'll get back atcha!

Oooooo I like that idea! I think I might do something kinda like that.

Edit:

changed it to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualRenegade View Post
Passive: Drink up!: Every 3rd spell cast, Stout's next basic attack applies Tipsy! to the target, causing the to stumble drunkenly (similar to fear) for .25/.5/.75 seconds (increases at 7/13)

Prince Fin

04-05-2013

How about the passive slows their movement and attack speed by like 20% after the 4th/3rd spell cast and an auto? Drunk people can't fight/react as fast, you know? :P

Hograhn

04-05-2013

True also sorry didn't see the bottom part man. Wanna help me with my champ by any chance?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post36292339