Twisted Treeline on low-end pcs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynder Wraith

06-17-2012

Hi, RIOT. I have a low-end pc and can't afford to buy a new one soon. Could you please focus on Twisted Treeline too? Almost every change is in Summoner's Rift and Crystal Scar, and Twisted Treeline has been left apart. I can play a 5v5 (slowly, but I can play it), but when I try to play in Twisted Treeline the game just keeps freezing and I can't play at all. Could you please apply similar changes as you did on Summoner's Rift for low-end pcs? Thanks a lot.

SatanInDisguise

06-17-2012

I imagine they will do this eventually however due to TT being less popular than SR they will not devote a lot of resources to it so it may take time.

Also I believe the optimisation of SR for low end PCs is still an ongoing project and they will keep applying changes to it to further optimise it. So I doubt they will apply any changes to TT until they have fully finished optimising SR at which point they will simply apply all the changes in bulk.

MagicBreadRoll

06-17-2012

Never played a match on Twisted Treeline then again I'm on a low end laptop.

I think if you've got a map that no one uses or a map where the word amongst players that it's a "joke" then something has gone wrong. League of Legends doesn't have many maps, it's got Dominion, Summoner's Rift and another I've never gone on as my friends advise against it. Twisted Treeline has a stigma attached to it and it seems that Riot's lack of a response to the TT threads will do little to change that.

Hopefully they'll cotton on that their player base would like to battle it out in other environments besides Dominion and Summoner's Rift.

I Concede

06-17-2012

TT is only unpopular because they dont have a ranked solo queue for it. (bull**** in my opinion)

Talossa

06-17-2012

Is there any way for us TT players to try and persuade Riot to set up a ranked solo queue? I have always wondered why there isn't one.

Cynder Wraith

06-17-2012

I usually play in SR because most players do, but I love to play short games in TT. Sometimes I don't have more than 40 mins and at SR you can spend about an hour, that's why I would like some more interest on improving TT gameplay, graphics, etc.