Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most kills in a game??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Cutchry

12-18-2012

I have to be the scumbag that says...OVER 9000!!!

Desi Boy Swag

12-18-2012

49/9- as master yi. but it was back when lol came out and i was like lvl 16 lol. but as lvl 30 normal gameplay i get 29/11 as gp.

PapeRarty

12-18-2012

Mine's not that impressive.. I think it's in the 30's. If I remember right it was like, 37/0 as Akali. But it was more them being REALLY bad than me being good.

My brother went something like 50/2 with Ziggs one game. That was fun to watch.

xxramdom

12-18-2012

Quote:
INeedBeef:
When was the last time u were fed and made everyone on the other team cry in agony?

well i wasnt fed but i fed my adc hard and i got fed off assists, i was 0/0/25 janna and i forgot to buy when i went into game so i decided to play whole game with no items since i rarely needed to back, i finally bought items at end game and i did tons of damage and shielded a ton as support janna, they cried all right, especially since i didnt have items all game so they didnt know how i stayed alive or did dmg

Zamiel The Grey

12-18-2012

58/?/? with AD teemo, before I was even lv20. We lost the game because no one told me 5 madreds did not stack V_V

Atzigan

12-18-2012

28 - 0 - 10 with Jax. Then a memorable pentakill and a score of 15 - 0 - 6 in a ranked game.

Atzigan

12-18-2012

Long Ass time ago With talon I got 39 kills haven't topped that yet

Tupac the Swaggy

12-18-2012

Just did well as cho mid in ranked

Ryzma

12-18-2012

My best was 35-5 with Garen

Simba My Son

12-18-2012

21 and 4 Rengar other tea surrendered before i could add on more! muhahahahahah!