@RIOT I demand this nunu nerf to be reverted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Ok riot, it seems that recently you stealth nerfed nunu. I hadn't noticed until the yeti fever hit me, and i felt the sudden urge to play nunu. During the match, i attempted to blood boil my ward in order to increase movement and attack speed.

For some reason, the ward couldn't be blood boiled.

Now some would argue that wards don't have blood, and you can't boil what doesn't exist.
What about nocturne? Blitzcrank? Brand? none of them have blood, yet i can still boil there's.

I demand this nerf to be reverted, the never ending 65% attack speed wards may, by some unskilled players, be considered "OP". Nonetheless, i demand this change be reverted, or at least a valid argument for why it was removed.
TL;DR : PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE

Ergheis

06-17-2012

The humanity

porra veio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Stephėn

06-17-2012

Riot, pls

samlovemetal

06-17-2012

I laughed heartily.

tldr; PULSEFIREZREAL WHERE

lol again.

a4mad

06-17-2012

We need moar bumpz , as of now i keep getting buried beneath the servers rage threads. Riot needs to address this bug/stealth nerf.
Time for some red baiting
ironstylus leona parrot leona parrot leona parrot
cookies
triforce dancemaster

a4mad

06-17-2012

bump
pendragon i got banned and i dont deserve it wtf tribunal sucks

a4mad

06-17-2012

i really hate chain bumping this. If this where a troll thread or a joke i would stop, but riot this is srs bsns
But im going to bump with LoL comics

Jazz Jeet

06-17-2012

bump

WORST DONG NA

06-17-2012

I'm 12 and what is this