Support Nidalee Normals noob.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyTakeGaming

09-23-2012

[CENTER]I normally play as Blitz bot lane supporting my girlfriend, and I've noticed her spears so a GREAT poke, usually 1/6ths of her HP, I recently got her, and I've noticed she doesn't hit at hard for me, so I looked up a guide and I still didn't hit as hard as I've seen, only about 200 dmg at max range, also to be noted, I looked at the build of an enemy Nidalee and she had a dorans ring sometime in laning phase, was that bad?

TL-DR: I'd like a guide for support Nidalee, one that pokes HARD.
[/CENTER]

TeknoWizard

09-23-2012

Only that much BASE damage. It scales very well with AP. Oh, and there is the whole point of the skill. The fact that it hits for 250% (?) of it's damage when at max range, and can go even further up than that.

Vusn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Grab a couple dorans and kayles lucky pick. You'll be doing enough damage to force their carries back, with good range.

Pigsfoot

09-23-2012

When i run my mpn reds ap everything else page, full ap offense masteries, and doran starts spear chunk big

TheXpancake

09-23-2012

Max your spear first if you want poke, not heal. Walk backwards after you throw the spears. run magic penetration red runes.