Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.36%
Malzahar 183 26.07%
Mordekaiser 101 14.39%
Veigar 151 21.51%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.68%
Voters: 702. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

08-04-2012

I say Malzahar. Need I say more?

Tertium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Viktor. Altough he seems like a tragic person (got his work stolen, etc.) he is a bit crazy about Glorious Evolution. Dangerous evil genius.

FOR SCIENCE!

DukeofSp00k

08-04-2012

Viktor, hes Jayce's archnemesis

Exylum

08-04-2012

The Tiny Master of Evil, always.

MythicalBrit

08-05-2012

no one champ would be the villain in LoL (with the current champs we have it would be impossible) though I would say at the end of it all Malzahar would be the biggest threat.
Alot of champs though would be for different reasons malz, Cho and kog would be a void faction, kassadin being the hero within this subjection of Valorans lore. Then there would be swain, Darius etc. (rest of Noxus bunch) Vs Demacia but then that's a role of perspective because 2 nations fighting isn't that bad and Noxus has strict laws but the people are not run into the ground with fear etc. There'd be the shadow isles Morde and Hec, and alot of other champs that have nothing to do with it, but in the end when Malz opens the void they'd have to do SOMETHING about it meaning the overall plot villain would be Malz and everyone else are just people with different ideals, perspectives & goals.

(yes alot of champs are evil and villain IE, Noc, fiddle etc. but none of them have the power of world destruction like opening the void)

PS. is my Nerd showing?

doggeris789

08-05-2012

Your forgetting someone!

SHAAAACOOOO

He' kills people for fun,
much better

Oakshand

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of the Stone View Post
Now that Hecarim's shown up, looks like he has a little competition in that department.
Actually riot has said that hec and mord know each other and share the same goals they just have different views on how to accomplish them.
I think that the void and the shadow isles are gonna team up and then noxus and demacia are gonna be all "ohballs" and team up and then huge epic war which ends with victor destroying both armies with his battlecast machines! Think about it BC urgot; urgot got super destroyed by void creatures that even zaun was like "yeah we got nothing" so they buried him and victor was all "hey now good body just needs some fine tuning." Cho'gath probably gets sick of Malzahar telling him what to do so he goes to victor and asks to be made awesome. Xerath realizes that neither side will win and decides to further enhance his awesome powers with machinery. Idk just some random speculation

asktheteemo

08-05-2012

nocturne...the amount of summoners he killed....

Thanias1

08-08-2012

To be honest, I don't think Swain is going to end up as a bad guy. He's too smart to be blinded by greed for power, and it seems that he just wants to make Noxus as powerful as before.

I like the theory suggested a few posts before this one, with the void/ shadow isles becoming super strong and Noxus and Demacia end up teaming up. Purtty neat idea if I do say so myself.

But to who would be the biggest villian? Hmm.... That's a good one. We have Veigar, but he's really not there to be serious, then there's LeBlanc, who is posing as Jarvan IV. (Where's riot going to go with that?)

But in my opinion, the most dangerous of them all is Mordekaiser. He came from nowhere (just like General Du Cauteu disappeared into nowhere?) and just began owning everyone. Nobody really knows what he's up to (kinda like Karthus- who I don't think is a bad guy) but it's pretty obvious he's a big threat.

The reason I'm not worried about champs like Nocturne and Fiddlesticks is that they were kind of random happenstances, that yes, were dangerous, but not exactly worthy of being called villains as much as random serial killers.

I guess this means that Hecarim could be a big villain too, but there's just something about him I can't take seriously...

Then again, there is Shaco. He just randomly shows up with the joy of killing people so....... yeah.

Still, to be honest, I'd still say The Master of Metal is the most dangerous, and most villainous.

THANIAS OUT

david12341

08-08-2012

leblanc, they want to take over noxus and the world...need i say more?