Which LoL champion would make the best villain?

Swain 171 24.32%
Malzahar 183 26.03%
Mordekaiser 102 14.51%
Veigar 151 21.48%
Varus 7 1.00%
Other (explain in a post please) 89 12.66%
Voters: 703. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to pick one champ to be THE LoL villain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vox Burakkuhoru

07-12-2012

I feel like Veigar should be the Vageta of the lol world. He's got all the motive of a nice guy gone wrong. But he also has all the characteristics of a bad guy gone good.

Death Junior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2012

I think Kog'maw could be the main villain. If Malzahar hadn't invited Kog'maw into the league, He would of just kept on eating and getting bigger, until even the institute of war couldn't stop him. In my mind It's either Malzahar or Kog'maw, but Malzahar has a plan, while Kog'maw just constantly wants to destroy everything, by eating everything! So really Malzahar could have prevented a potential apocalypse.

Valrico

07-12-2012

Do you fools not reckon the power of the Lich?
Without barred strength, he is unkillable, as he is already dead.
He holds unlimited magical energy to blast apart any enemies.
He has an ARMY WAITING.
The Shadow Isles' coming assault would not compare to Karthus. Nor any army

Shadow Master

07-12-2012

There are fates worse than death.
The Prophet of the Void knows them and can inflict them on anyone, even a lich.
How Malzahar is losing to Swain is beyond me.

Irongrinder

07-12-2012

Veigar is the superb villain.

Cookiehime

07-13-2012

I picked Malzahar. Swain was in the limelight in the final JoJ issue, and it was awesome. But, I'd like to see Malz as the next big villain. Due to the end of JoJ, we don't know what's happening to Kass, Malz, Karth, Kog, etc...I'd really love to know what happens next. And that's why I picked Malzahar.... for the time-being.

Dave of Canada

07-13-2012

Swain manipulates and assassinates though only for personal power, he's well-loved by people of Noxus and only plays villain role to the former-General loyalists and Demacia. Should the worst occur, he'd be there to help out with Noxus.

Considering League's back-story of manipulation of all sides, Swain could perhaps play anti-hero. He does seem to know more about the League than most, as made apparent in his Judgement.

Varus isn't about anything except vengeance, he isn't going to become any villain until he's fully corrupted by whatever he's fused with and even then we have no idea how that'd effect him.

At worst, Varus becomes an uncontrollable monster who's skill and precision kills many people--not very "villain" worthy, he'd have no forces under his command and whatever end goal would probably pale to other characters.

Mordekaiser is an odd one, he could very well fit underneath the "villain" archetype but previous JoJ and his participation in Pentakill shows he has a more... human side of him, not so distant unlike other characters who seem to have their own drive which completely devours them. (Same could be said with Karthus, sort of.)

Perhaps his army is real and has much darker futures for everyone, though whatever army under his command seems intent on sitting back for now while their General wanders around participating in concerts and fighting people.

Malzahar isn't much of a villain, more of a pawn than anything. He wishes to bring the Void into the world simply because his entire person has been extinguished and replaced with the void's will, though he could very well fit into the... sub-villain role.

We know he'd do many things to bring the void into reality and that can't be good for anyone, armies of beings like Cho'gath and Kog'maw would probably be pretty bad--especially with Kog'maw's father.

Veigar? My god, Veigar would possibly kidnap Tristana and hold her hostage as he conjures thunderstorms all across the world which devastate every army. He'd sit upon every nation's throne and cackle maniacally at his victory, slave Tristana at his feet.

Vote for Veigar.

Nightlynx

07-13-2012

I would have to say leBlanc.

She has all the classic seduce-a-prince-kill-a-king-manipulate-a-throne signs.

webbut

07-13-2012

Swain is definitely the main villain but i think there are a lot of much more powerful villians that could show up and temporally knock things out of balance like if Cho broke free and got his void army. Or Hecrim and Morde when back from where they came from and came back with their armies.

It would be cool if the Shadow Isiles and the Void kind of merged into the rest of the world and became their own city states.

Lajinn5

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave of Canada View Post
Swain manipulates and assassinates though only for personal power, he's well-loved by people of Noxus and only plays villain role to the former-General loyalists and Demacia. Should the worst occur, he'd be there to help out with Noxus.

Considering League's back-story of manipulation of all sides, Swain could perhaps play anti-hero. He does seem to know more about the League than most, as made apparent in his Judgement.

Varus isn't about anything except vengeance, he isn't going to become any villain until he's fully corrupted by whatever he's fused with and even then we have no idea how that'd effect him.

At worst, Varus becomes an uncontrollable monster who's skill and precision kills many people--not very "villain" worthy, he'd have no forces under his command and whatever end goal would probably pale to other characters.

Mordekaiser is an odd one, he could very well fit underneath the "villain" archetype but previous JoJ and his participation in Pentakill shows he has a more... human side of him, not so distant unlike other characters who seem to have their own drive which completely devours them. (Same could be said with Karthus, sort of.)

Perhaps his army is real and has much darker futures for everyone, though whatever army under his command seems intent on sitting back for now while their General wanders around participating in concerts and fighting people.

Malzahar isn't much of a villain, more of a pawn than anything. He wishes to bring the Void into the world simply because his entire person has been extinguished and replaced with the void's will, though he could very well fit into the... sub-villain role.

We know he'd do many things to bring the void into reality and that can't be good for anyone, armies of beings like Cho'gath and Kog'maw would probably be pretty bad--especially with Kog'maw's father.

Veigar? My god, Veigar would possibly kidnap Tristana and hold her hostage as he conjures thunderstorms all across the world which devastate every army. He'd sit upon every nation's throne and cackle maniacally at his victory, slave Tristana at his feet.

Vote for Veigar.
and then veigar slips on a banana peel and flies away while shouting I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE